Paul Manafort GUILTY on 8 counts, judge declares mistrial on 10 other counts

Meanwhile, back at the White House, the White House Counsel and the communications staff were having a busy afternoon.

Whack%20a%20mole

14 Likes

Or maybe at least a few key blood vessels.

I’ve never wished a stroke on anyone before, but I can’t imagine a more fitting end for Trump than being rendered incapable of speech while watching every aspect of his life and legacy crumble around him.

16 Likes

Dingdingdingdingdingding…

24 Likes

Trump may actually succeed in delivering on his promise to “drain the swamp”. It’s just that its not happening the way most people thought it would. Instead, by associating themselves with him these grifters and political hacks have exposed themselves to scrutiny that wouldn’t have happened if they’d stayed out of his orbit. Here’s the list so far. Did I miss anyone?

1. Trump Foreign Policy Advisor, George Papadopoulos - Plead Guilty

2. Trump Campaign Advisor, Michael Flynn - Plead Guilty

3. Russian Go-Between for Trump Campaign, Alex Van der Zwaan - Plead Guilty

4. Trump Deputy Campaign Manager, Rick Gates - Plead Guilty

5. Trump Campaign Chairman, Paul Manafort - Convicted

6. Trump Lawyer, Michael Cohen - Plead Guilty

14 Likes

For even more sadistic fun we can TELL Trump that there’s an armed bomb connected to his wheelchair just to watch his reaction when Mueller walks into his room and pressing the “detonator” does nothing.

8 Likes

Precisely the sort of ‘pipes’ I was thinking of.

And you’re a better person than I am; I’ve been actively wishing ill upon the man since 2016.

11 Likes

Especially for an already-69-year-old convict

2 Likes

My dad’s prediction since election night is that Trump is going to “stroke out” on camera before 2020 and we’ll be stuck with Pence. He’s been actively rooting for Mueller to slow roll the investigation so that takes longer to happen.

3 Likes

Pence will surely be a terrible President, but we’ve survived terrible Presidents before. Trump is operating on another level of threat entirely.

11 Likes

We now go live to our in-studio reenactment of the response from the Oval Office.

rccmhmyjaalz6cydzkyb

8 Likes

2a59pa

25 Likes

The critical step now is the sentencing. If he gets life, even if only on 8 counts, I’ll be happy. If he gets closer to the minimum sentence instead of the maximum, I’ll be upset.

3 Likes

Sad Trumpbone…

9 Likes

This is just the first of hopefully many trials and convictions…

6 Likes

Uh… more-so?

3 Likes

His not being able to move independently or speak at all would be a vast improvement.

5 Likes

Small potatoes today, but this tasty morsel just broke too:

D’awww… do the precious sweeties at White house need a time out?

5 Likes

Yeah. Right now he’s still capable of rambling, non-coherent speech. Hence all of his speeches and rallies. Him just sitting there unable to say anything would be… spooky, but welcome.

5 Likes

If you count the other guilty pleas (which are legally the same as convictions) then this makes number six.

4 Likes

These 8 guilty counts carry a combined maximum sentence of 80 years in prison. Manafort is 69 years old.

“I turned 71 / 81 / 91 / 101 in prison, doing life without parol”

5 Likes