Peeping neighbor arrested after Texas woman set up night-vision cameras

Originally published at: Peeping neighbor arrested after Texas woman set up night-vision cameras | Boing Boing

10 Likes

She’s fabulous. More of her I say.

16 Likes

He is lucky she did not “pop a cap in his ass”.

8 Likes

The culprit turned out to be her “creepy” neighbor.

I think we can all agree he’s creepy.

12 Likes

Camera justice strikes again. God bless this aspect of our surveillance society.

5 Likes

That poor guy sure feels lonely.
From his looks, I think I’ve found a perfect match:

I’ll gladly provide him the phone number, so he can stop harassing his neighbours.

1 Like

If the camera is turned on yourself, I don’t have nearly as much of a problem with it.

4 Likes
1 Like

Unfortunately, if she digs a tiger trap in front of her window, she’d be charged if the peeper fell in and got impaled. No justice.

2 Likes

“We’re arming ourselves and you better watch out.”

Seems legit.

4 Likes

Very much so.

3 Likes

As long as it is private citizens on their own property and not the government, I am fine with it.

Women should not have to fear the night and if this makes scum like this guy afraid of the consequences, all the better.

Maybe a nice relaxing stay in a mental hospital will help him come to terms with other people being real and not toys for his famtasies.

3 Likes

From the article:

“Garcia is a licensed and trained gun owner but chose not to shoot him since her life wasn’t threatened.”

Gee, and she had a double-O license to kill and everything. They make it sound like a decision whether to have toast or cereal for breakfast. I know in the USA she might just face a slap on the wrist, legally speaking, but for most people taking a life has some serious emotional consequences.

1 Like

71Yg-tel53L.AC_SX466
FIXED

1 Like

Won’t that just warn the trespasser to be ready to fire first?

1 Like

I am a little tired and initially read the headline as “peeing neighbor”.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.