Penn State trustee "running out of sympathy" for "so-called" victims raped by the college's coach

There are a lot of folks these days vying for Sirius Cybernetics Corporation’s position as first against the wall when the revolution comes.

8 Likes

Something tells me that not enough higher ups at Penn State have lost their jobs over this scandal. Methinks it’s time to start demanding a purge of the board of trustees.

23 Likes

Where’s Madame Defarge when you really need her?

Or, for that matter, Lee Harvey Oswald?

3 Likes

Unfortunately, he’s out of fucks to give.

3 Likes

I’d say about the time everyone learns the lesson that it isn’t ok to turn a blind eye to something just because it furthers your football dynasty. (So that even if you can’t make a moral decision, you can make an economic one.)

Based on the comments made in the article, I’d say they still have a long way to go…

9 Likes

I’m counting the fucking days, me.

5 Likes

Then he should be able to take a few good fucks in turn.

1 Like

Sleve McDichael is running out of sympathy with dudes spelling his name correctly.

4 Likes

Albert L. Lord

Aptly named, no less.

4 Likes

Worst alumni fundraising appeal EVAR.

15 Likes

Given the complete and total failure of Penn State the entire management structure should be replaced. Every single one. The endowment should be given to the State to administer and should go to subsidize students tuition.

12 Likes

Unfortunately, dislodging rape apologists such as Graham Spanier from positions of authority is harder than identifying them.

6 Likes

He doesn’t understand the meaning of the word “reconciliation”, does he?

14 Likes

Count me among the “Oh, fuck you” camp.

5 Likes

http://imgur.com/pGYiO1x

5 Likes

sounds like you are one of the good people from PSU that realize the whole thing is horrible. I have seen too many other PSU grads that don’t care about what happened and are pissed that the football was affected.

3 Likes

With the election of Donald Trump we’ve entered a post-rape era where each man is judged according to the content of his bank account, rather than the number of sexual assaults he’s committed.

13 Likes

As a victim of sexual abuse, I will add that that guy sounds like a perp

9 Likes

He sounds like he doesn’t think that a nice, high-profile, trial qualifies as 'public recognition…

5 Likes

That’s ‘reconciliation’? Holy. I guess I really don’t deserve my editor’s certificate. How embarrassing to have completely misunderstood this word, all my life.

3 Likes