People in a study who snorted dried toad secretions once became happier for a month

The headline looks like a random list of words

people became in snorted month a secretions toad once happier study who for died a

secretions became study people died a for happier snorted who once a month toad in

happier for study a a secretions became once people who snorted toad month died in

1 Like

Ok. Try this song on her, then: “Brekekekex co-ax, co-ax, co-ax!”

2 Likes

You don’t love me, Baby. You just want my secretions (I loved that movie)

3 Likes

No, no - it’s diet toad secretions.
(Approval by Weight Watchers pending.)

2 Likes

The Scots in me read it as deid, making it look like a rejected chapter from Trainspotting

3 Likes

Excellent choice! A longtime favorite of mine.

Aaah. NOW it all makes sense!! :wink:

1 Like

I had access to alphe-ethyltriptamine for a few weeks in the 80s. Using a very small amount daily for a few weeks changed my life. I was more open, interested, free from negative thoughts, & willing to try new things. Then one afternoon I had a momentary hallucination. I was sitting in the garden talking to a friend when an ice-cream truck drove by. Its tinkling tune suddenly sounded…different…time slowed…& when I looked at my friend to see if she had noticed, she was still talking calmly but her mouth was in the middle of her forehead. I quit shortly after but I like to think that some of the open-mindedness remained, & I’m still close to the people I got to know at that time,.

3 Likes

When asked for a statement, a spokesman for the toads said, “they’ve croaked”

3 Likes

They only thought they were happy

Be warned this is a 10 hour video, it gets a bit dull in the sixth hour.

3 Likes

Happier for a month?
Sign me up.

See also research published on the same thing in March by Alan Davis of Johns Hopkins.

1 Like

Tell us how it goes :wink:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.