People take photos of their drug stashes

So not legit? Just a way to look possibly legit?

Wow, they still make 2CB?

Also: some substances aren’t specifically illegal- that is to say, they’re not yet on the radar. Typically they can be prosecuted anyway based on the exact wording of the drug laws (i.e. “or similar” or “an analog of…” type fo thing), but they remain “legal” in the meantime.
That labelling is meant to limit somebody’s liability. Sketchy protection at best.

2 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

And, occasionally, when the going gets rough…

11 Likes

11 Likes

6 Likes

Ho, ho, ho.
Hee, hee, hee.
Little brown jug,
how I love thee.

4 Likes

Not totally sure, but I’d guess it’s along the lines that synthetic drugs were sold as “incense” or “bath salts” so that they could maintain (however barely) legal sales.

You shouldn’t go talking about stuff like that in the open…

2 Likes

Only thing I can think of, they find the gel caps easier to swallow, but the tablets don’t fit inside in their original form factor.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d totally trust that.

1 Like

Is it with your tiny mobile phone?

Tunnel-vision?

These photos are missing cats.

1 Like

There are a bunch of effective drugs that aren’t specifically illegal, but aren’t approved by the FDA and will probably be illegal in the next few years. The “research chemical” community is one of the more interesting drug subcultures to watch from the outside. It is a mix of skilled chemists, lunatics, and mad high school students looking for a legal high.

Don’t tell people how to do drugs.

I just saw this and thought of this thread:

I guess it’s sort of a stash.

3 Likes

Feel free to hoop as many drugs as you like!
It still makes no sense to me!

4 Likes

I strongly suspect that those are ‘lab samples’ in much the same way that their more downmarket counterparts are ‘bath salts’ or ‘plant food’.

Among enthusiasts of designer drugs and exotic analogs, there are zillions of oddities that(while they would probably be covered under the Federal Analogue Act if the cops were feeling particularly humorless and had a bit of situational evidence) aren’t controlled substances, and so can be purchased from suppliers who specialize in ‘not for human consumption’ wink nudge supply of totally legitimate reagents and research materials.

1 Like