Perfect work snack: Peanut butter and chocolate combos made in your hand

[Permalink]

I prefer bourbon.

5 Likes

“Sweatness”???

5 Likes

Based on Amazon comments and my own experience at the local grocery store, though, it seems like the Newman’s Own organic chocolate pictured in the article has been discontinued. Bummer about that.

BOOSTED sweatness. The best kind.

2 Likes

shh! they didn’t pay to have their product mentioned by name!

3 Likes
1 Like

Is this related to ASMR in any way? Or has that term joined “artisanal,” “hack,” and “curate?”

6 Likes

Maybe as Bob handcrafted his bespoke afternoon nosh, the wrapper on the artisanal chocolate crackled most deliciously.

4 Likes

A friend of mine discovered the perfect recipe for peanut butter cups. He found that the quality of the chocolate and peanut butter was irrelevant, as long as the hashish was strong enough.

10 Likes

“Perfect” ? That’s a lot of sugar to be taking in regularly. Somewhat lacking if not combined with a good exercise program, methinks.

NATURAL SWEATNESS - even better.

1 Like

BoingBoing is well-known for being a curated list of artisinal ASMR-hacks.

Why? Were you thinking of complaining?

3 Likes

Bleurghh!

Americans.

1 Like

So right. Love that stank.

I’m pretty sure you meant to smear cookie butter on that chocolate.

You’re kidding, right? Americans’ diet leaves them nicely marbled with just the right amount of tenderness. Except for those cross-fit weirdos; they taste like woody asparagus with all the fun cooked out.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.