Pete Buttigieg Slams Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham on Fox News, Gets Standing Ovation at End of Town Hall

2 Likes

Hilarious backfiring of Fox News’ narrative.

3 Likes
1 Like

Gets… what goddamnit just say it.

1 Like

“Don’t hop on our channel and continue to put down the other hosts on the channel—if you feel that negative about it, don’t come,” Kilmeade said.

I’m sure Kilmeade went on to congratulate Warren for her decision to do just that, right? right?

3 Likes

Blame the computer, I pasted it in and it didn’t enter the whole title lol.

It would have been even better if he’d literally slammed them into the ground, wrestling-style.

1 Like

Someone else is not very happy about it either. Not happy at all. :rofl:

5 Likes

Lmfao, I wonder what his hair looks like when he gets mad.

2 Likes

But is it really?

“Wow, a standing ovation”

They’re making sure their base notices, they’re pointing at what they want people to see. Maybe to get some attention off of Bernie Sanders? Maybe to get voters to like a Candidate they believe they’ll never bring themselves to vote for? To make someone they believe is un-electable look more electable therebey fragmenitng support on the other side?
(Not that I think he’s un-electable)
IDK, these are hard times for cynics.

I think you may be giving them too much credit. Nobody over there deserves the title of Machiavellian genius. I suspect more temper tantrum than political calculus.

3 Likes

I like to imagine his ample jowls trembling with rage. I’ve never considered the hair. Maybe that’s when moves forward and forms a cantilever over his brow. But I’ve always thought of it more like a jellyfish. I still doubt it has an endoskeleton. Maybe it’s more like a coral. In that case, maybe when he’s angry it tucks itself inside of his scalp.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.