Tucker Carlson "goes on vacation" after calling white supremacy concerns a "hoax"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/08/08/tucker-carlson-goes-on-vacat.html

3 Likes

Bill O’Reilly went – and never returned from – a vacation in April 2017

But Carlson has been here before, is indispensible to the movement, and will not likely be going anywhere.

31 Likes

There is, of course, a long history of Fox hosts heading out on vacation as they become engulfed in controversy for inflammatory comments.

Institutionalised loud-mouthed cowardice. That tracks.

35 Likes

Here you go folks, have at it.

https://www.mediamatters.org/these-are-tucker-carlsons-leading-advertisers

43 Likes

Gone fishing in Whitefish no doubt.

15 Likes

Would it be too much to hope he goes to a farm upstate so he can play with other dogs?

16 Likes

Always knew Voya were scumbags. The pigphuqers would charge me fees on an inactive 401K account and even more to roll it over into existing IRA’s
\

7 Likes

I hope it’s related to his commentary, but then I look at the calendar and notice that it’s August.

some of those companies are just as reprehensible as he is, i can’t see them pulling out.

or have an unfortunate accident at a pig farm?

4 Likes

Oh, man! USAA has been my insurance company since 1982.

6 Likes

I am getting Wu from Deadwood vibes from that. Cool!

6 Likes

Fucker Carlson got a whole two hours every night to spread hate nation-wide for years, but somehow we were the villains for disturbing his sleep that one night.

Centrists enabled Fucker to spread hatred. We shpuld not rest until every last one of them has been deplatformed, too, for their complicity.

12 Likes

Mine, too, since 1991. Both of my parents served during WWII, and one went on to become a journalist. They were proponents of the Civil Rights movement, and with a handful of other families, they helped to integrate our CA sundown town.

I think I need to send an email to USAA to remind them why people like my parents served.

26 Likes

I’d cue up Aerosmith’s Permanent Vacation but I don’t want to spoil the song.

13 Likes

Me, too. My dad served in the South Pacific in WWII.

7 Likes

We need to start a gofundme to buy that poor man some exlax. He looks perpetually in pain.

10 Likes

I think Fox-Lax makes you tense and irregular…

19 Likes

I bet he’ll change his tie when he comes back.

1 Like

Though sadly, not his tune.

11 Likes