Tucker Carlson and Fox parting ways after $787.5 million goof

Originally published at: Tucker Carlson and Fox parting ways after $787.5 million goof | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Goodbye GIF

Darkest timeline me imagines they’re clearing the way for the Marge show.

28 Likes

Exaggerate Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Didn’t his show have like, the biggest audience of all cable shows?

Maybe Fox could no longer afford his wig budget. :thinking:

Anyway,

Excited Season 7 GIF by The Office

35 Likes

The Boe & Toe show?

4 Likes

It was one thing for Lachlan Murdoch to subsidise this fascist for years to the tune of millions of dollars in order to draw in like-minded viewers. Once Swanson started costing NewsCorp serious money, though, he was out.

His next stop, OnAN or NewsTrash?

23 Likes

Fox News did not say why it’s parting ways with the host, who has become known for his strident racism, homophobia, xenophobia and misogyny.

other than that, he was a great guy…??? -sigh-

16 Likes

Fair play to him. I wish I’d made Fox/Murdoch lose $787.5 million. That’s some achievement. I’d probably retire happy and proud after that too.

23 Likes

Cool. Now do Hannity and Ingraham.

25 Likes

Non-zero chance of presidential candidate, or Trump’s VP pick.

19 Likes

Excited Happy Birthday GIF

15 Likes

But did he have to leave for that?

3 Likes

I’d say that’s unlikely simply because if it were the case, he’d get a ticker tape parade and exit

3 Likes

He’s just going to go somewhere the FCC can’t touch him and say even worse things for the LOL’s as the world burns. This is not over.

14 Likes

FCC couldn’t touch him where he was. Fox News isn’t broadcast.

8 Likes

If so, for a considerably smaller audience.

11 Likes

I will support anything that gets those two out of Congress. Even if they tour together as an opening act for Kid Rock.

5 Likes

Like a bizarro world Daily Show where they rotate out shitty, smarmy people so assholes can speculate on who was the grossest (best).

18 Likes

Let’s take a quick look at his greatest moments. Like the time he shown SeeU inflation fetish art on his show

(Yeah I know it was a weird coincidence that I was talking about SeeU on a different thread a few minutes ago haha)

13 Likes

Good riddance. Fuck him, fuck Murdoch, fuck Fox and all it pretends to stand for.

Blurred for being overly ranty, but it’s about fucking time.
:wink:

25 Likes

What are the odds he’ll end up at RT?

14 Likes