In private text, Tucker Carlson complains about a "demonic" Donald Trump

Originally published at: In private text, Tucker Carlson complains about a "demonic" Donald Trump | Boing Boing

11 Likes

“Those fuckers are destroying our credibility. It enrages me,”

As if that silver-spoon white supremacist with a bad rug playing a “man of the people” needed any help destroying his own credibility.

I hope this lawsuit takes down him and the network that keeps him on as a fascist loss leader (a “loss fuhrer”, as it were).

51 Likes

Wow that stupid face he makes all day long really isn’t an act is it? The man must be walking through each day in a perpetual state of confusion to keep doing what he’s doing, I don’t know how else to explain it.

“I’m not confused- I know in my heart how much I hate women, brown people, Muslims… but everytime I find someone of like mind, they turn out to be a complete idiot… it just doesn’t make sense!” Like he’s on the brink of having an “are we the baddies” breakthrough, but can’t wrap his tiny mind around the idea.

36 Likes

I can absolutely guarantee you that they didn’t destroy your credibility Tucker.

36 Likes

Which one, Tucker or Trump? Because Tucker knows exactly what he’s doing, and is getting paid for it. That says to me this is an act. He’s telling his producer these people are nutballs and liars, and then having them on the show because the advertisers are paying top … gold? for it. That he can be this aware and yet STILL turn around on national television and lie for the money says to me it’s all, and always has been, an act. These people in their audience have money ,and the executives at Fox News WANT IT.

15 Likes

I don’t think it’s an act… I think Tucker is a real bonafide fascist. 100% authentic.

He just pretends to be a dumb fascist to avoid culpability.

43 Likes

He recognized trump’s Big Demonic Destroyer Energy (BDDE) and wielded it to make himself and the company richer.

Just another tool in the fascist wood shed.

20 Likes

“Demons will never eat our faces!”

42 Likes

“Those fuckers are destroying our credibility.”. Oh, Tuckems, you can’t destroy something that does not exist. Anyone who finds anything on Fox"News" credible has a serious problem with objective reality.

18 Likes

“. . . but hey, it’s a paycheck.”

19 Likes

Agreed. He inherited 90 million dollars. He could do anything without money or nothing. He doesn’t need the paycheck, he’s doing his show to keep bad people in power, and trying to get even worse people into power.

24 Likes

The show doesn’t make money for Faux either. Lachlan Murdoch keeps it on because he’s a wealthy fascist too.

21 Likes

To be clear, I definitely believe he’s a fascist. That part’s not an act. But I believe his support of all these people he has said in secret are liars and scammers is an act. That support is the act, because it forwards his fascism. Not that he , entirely, is an act.

14 Likes

Me in anticipation of the circle of recrimination likely to occur next :

Michael Jackson Popcorn GIF

16 Likes

Exactly.

And he has zero concern for his credibility outside of his audience. His real concern is the sloppier D list grifters like Pillow and Rudy are not on his same level of (relative) prestige and here I kind of agree. Why is anyone listening to an ex drug addict turned pillow manufacturer about voting machine integrity?

I also love the idea about Pillows being Tucker’s mirror… how can tucker distrust Pillows without also hating himself?

9 Likes

Doesn’t matter if it’s “an act” or not, nor does it matter what percentage is ‘true’; the immense damage done is still the same.

44 Likes

Indeed, something something ironically fascist something something sheep fuckers something.

22 Likes

These uncovered texts are amazing. All the back-stabbing that happened, all the admissions that they think everyone on their shows (both guests and hosts) are “nuts,” all the panic as the liars at Fox started getting left in the dust by the ever-more insane lies of their allies and media competitors. The self-destruction involved… (firing Jeanine Pirro because they’re convinced she’s going to go over to another right-wing media outlet and burn them all by repeating election conspiracies on the way out, but also firing someone for not repeating election lies). This whole trial is going to be so much fun - Fox are so screwed.

Yeah, that’s really something, isn’t it? The premise that Tucker Carlson (and Fox) have any credibility. The fact that Tucker Carlson is upset about someone else’s conspiracy theories, seeing them as undermining the credibility of his own baseless, racist conspiracy theories. The fact that he thinks these other people are somehow responsible for destroying his credibility despite the fact that’s only true because he’s actively allied himself with them. And then follow all that up with Tucker inviting people on his show to repeat the nonsense that he himself thinks is credibility destroying, thereby making him completely responsible for the ruination of his own credibility.

I think he pretends to be dumb, but is also actually dumb (but not as much as he pretends. Maybe).

28 Likes

Hey now… don’t forget about how badly he kissed Hunter Biden’s ass to try to get his kid into a good school too :rofl:

17 Likes

Obligs:

ezgif.com-gif-maker

25 Likes