Photo of a man with a peg leg, a monkey, and a parrot

[Read the post]

1 Like

Where was the photo taken Mark? I’m sure one of the locals could get a better picture of it or tell you more about it…a quick google search only provided mediocre results.

24 Likes

i dont know how you could classify this picture as mediocre

18 Likes

what’s up with that kid’s right foot?

7 Likes

it looks like some mad old french orientalist painting but with a white boy in the role of the odalisque

4 Likes

get you a polarizing filter, mark, for shooting through glass. improves most brightly-lit scenes, too.

Wonder what he did for a living.

Obstetrician

7 Likes

I mentally put a comma before “wearing clothes” and was confused for a moment.

3 Likes

I hope somebody figures it out. My google kung-fu has turned up nothing.

“Is this some kind of joke?”

• the bartender
5 Likes

Well, the monkey is missing (because he does not have a la-senss):

1 Like

No luck here either! But I have to admit, after I got to this photo I felt like the job was done.

6 Likes

The only thing missing, is a torrent server running in the background!

1 Like

I 'shopped the photo as well as I could and Google Image searched for it with no luck, then searched for it + the words “monkey parrot” and got these results. Not the photo you’re looking for but nothing boring.
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbs=simg:CAESjgEaiwELEKjU2AQaBAgACAMMCxCwjKcIGmIKYAgDEii3Ge4KuBmhBd8O9QTDCtkO3Q65GaMuzCulLqIu5jmmLuM55DmDOOI5GjBWbL6cBNPShVWRK8CMMEFtyovZxqoaa68iSqJsieA8Tm7XkWipjILKvFeOZBiJqC8gAwwLEI6u_1ggaCgoICAESBG8o9lYM&q=monkey+parrot&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiwrOrFwoDMAhXEFT4KHZZPBvwQsw4IKg&biw=1366&bih=696

Good luck!

Tentacle foot rather than a peg leg?

Ah, that’s the monkey’s tail. You can’t see his foot.

4 Likes

Better picture maybe, but I doubt this person was actually photographed in Hawaii (we don’t have monkeys here) so “locals” aren’t going to be much help.

1 Like

Was it not for sale where you photographed it?

Better make sure you get it from a legitimate source if you plan to reproduce it. You wouldn’t want people thinking you endorse any kind of piracy.

3 Likes