Photo of "ghost" at scene of fatal motorcycle wreck

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/07/18/photo-of-ghost-at-scene-of.html

Probably the guy’s spirit trying to get away from the Ark park!

Then I’m dying at the bottom of a pit in the blazing sun.
Torn and twisted at the foot of a burning bike.
And I think somebody somewhere must be tolling a bell.
And the last thing I see is my heart
Still beating,
Breaking out of my body and flying away,
Like a bat out of hell.

I ain’t afraid of no ghost. Especially a mere Class II apparition.

but does bustin’ make you feel good?

Who takes pictures of fatal motorcycle crashes from their truck like that? This is ghost exploitation!

Ghosts don’t belong in this world. Trump will have to build his wall even taller, now, to keep them out…

Note - I don’t have anything to gain from anyone else watching Nathan for You, but this show is great - and the “Ghost Realtor” episode is one of his finest.

Enjoy.

“the photo has not been altered.”

Riiiiiight. And I have a bridge in New York that I’d like to sell you.

Do you have an unaltered picture of it?

Yes! See - there’s a whole big group of ghosts congregating near the top of it!

I should add that even if you have a picture of it, I didn’t just fall off the turnip truck. I’m not just going to buy some bridge like a sucker. Now if you were to start a Kickstarter project to build one, that would be a completely different matter. Just tell me wherw and when to look it up and give you money.

( I would need some proof that your Kickstarter is legitimate, such as a computer rendering, or maybe a sketch on napkin, or a picture of an existing bridge… )

completely legit offer. you can have the bridge for one pot of gold.

That was some brilliant expert level plunderphonics there.

I’m pretty sure I discovered that vid in an old thread during my perusal of the site’s content.

I have many unaltered photos of hedgehogs doing interesting things, for certain definitions of “unaltered.”

Perhaps she can help me sell my bridge?

Pfft. That’s obviously not a ghost, it’s a spectre. Amateurs get them confused all the time.

Thought I read this, and I was right.

A motorcyclist was seriously injured after crashing on Highway 15 near Stanton. He was transported to the hospital where he later died.

So he wasn’t dead on the highway, so I call fake. I watched enough cartoons to know for a fact, the ghost never leaves the body until you are actually dead.