Photo of "ghost" at scene of fatal motorcycle wreck

Have you read up on the history of how the bridge was built? “a whole big group of ghosts” is fully justified. Over two dozen people died during its construction, including many of those who built the piers underwater. No one had heard of “the bends” when the construction started.

4 Likes

Caisson Disease as they called it. Fascinating if grim medical history

PDF link to full article:

http://www.diverbelow.it/attachments/article/49/Butler.%20Casson%20disease%20during%20the%20construction%20of%20the%20Eads%20and%20Brooklyn%20Bridges.%20A%20review.pdf

5 Likes

Insect. It’s too close to the camera to be in focus.

1 Like

Saw the same thing on my toast this morning.

“the photo has not been altered.”

No, but someone’s consciousness has.

2 Likes

Well, that’s quite a coincidence. You see, I just happened upon just such a…

Oh, now, wait a minnit. You’re just trying to get it back so you don’t turn mortal, aren’t you? I’m onto you…

4 Likes

Is the ghost behind the tree? I dunt think I see it.

1 Like

It’s the plume of a cigarette. I know smoking is passe but it was common enough not that long ago, and I’m fully prepared to believe Kentucky ambulance drivers still smoke on the job.

1 Like

…and poo.

At least that’s what South Park taught me.

4 Likes

That’s NOT the deceased’s spirit hovering in the photo.

It’s ACTUALLY another person’s ghost who was just floating there when someone else died by coincidence. This is obvious ‘cause that ghost is just chillin’–were it freshly dead, it’d be freaking out.

People need to stop believing in the myth that immediately after dying you’re instantly ghostified! In reality, the process takes a week on average, depending on ectoplasmic density.

14 Likes

No disrespect to the recently deceased, but I think this calls for a “Let’s Enhance” challenge.

2 Likes

If its unaltered and its not smoke, I suggest it is a thick cloud of insects that you see all the time along the road in the summer. They hang vertically in the air just like this.

It’s a g-g-g-g…Tree!

10 Likes

There is nothing paranormal about vaping.

1 Like

That’s uncanny! That ghost looks almost exactly like a tree!

4 Likes

Duh, it is a tree ghost.

4 Likes

Seems legit.

6 Likes

the eighties really was a time where people would just put together anything and still make money.

1 Like

It is true, the photo hasn’t been altered.

BUT…the guy didn’t die until much later at the hospital, and this is just an illusion of light on the trees. Sometimes the answer isn’t anything fancy… :slight_smile:

yep. :clap:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.