Pickup truck going 115mph avoids road block by flying through the air

Okay, how did you do that? Did you encounter the pop-up box?

Ah, gotcha. Thanks. Still dumb though.

5 Likes

It wasn’t them Duke boys. They didn’t drive a pickup truck.

Clearly it was the Fall Guy!

11 Likes

Heh, maybe I was part of the problem…:smirk: (nah, I had a coworker there and he really was (probably still is) an aggressive driver).
During my entire 14-year sojourn there, it never failed to amaze me how so many people drove so slowly and/or timidly (while both of these can indeed be dangerous, I don’t imagine it’s what you meant by “reckless”). It’s my favorite city in Texas, sure, but it was always a relief to go to DFW or Houston (or just about any other city that I’ve ever driven in) and drive among other drivers who seem like they’re actually trying to reach some other location.

1 Like

This reminds me of the latest grammerly commercial.

Summary:

“Lilly” gets hired as a “Social Media Manager” for some sort of tech firm. On her first day, the servers crash She spends all day apologizing for what men do, using grammerly’s expertise to help her mind her p’s and q’s. Yay.

Gif’d if for you all:

16 Likes

From the news report video it says they were blocking there to keep the driver from speeding into the more populated area.

He just picked a poor way to try and dodge the roadblock.

Well, it was a really spectacular fail in my opinion!

3 Likes

Worst UI ever.

3 Likes

Can you also make it play the Dixie horn and make that auto-play at maximum volume?

2 Likes

No.

15 Likes

3 Likes

C’mon, don’t leave us hanging, give with the deets already! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

BUT WHAT IF I WANT TO SHOUT?

Added italics to get it past the filter.

2 Likes

I am disappointed that the word “gentleman” was nowhere to be found in the headline for this article.

8 Likes

Dude - gifs don’t have sound.

Those are jifs, right?

2 Likes

i hate to see you cry.
this is the best my meager skills can offer.

edit: I might have broken that. Is it playing for people or no?

10 Likes

“Where we’re going we don’t need sound!”

4 Likes