Pilot recorded delivering a crazy, curse-filled rant against the Bay Area

As long as the fumes are toxic, it’s a good start.

1 Like

Serious answer:
If you fuck a goat because you are sexually attracted to goats, that is unironic goat fucking. You are a goat fucker.

If you fuck a goat as a way of making fun of people who fuck goats or the people who are upset that people fuck goats, or as commentary on the absurdity of goat-fucking-panic, you might think you are not really a goat-fucker, because you only did it for laughs.

But you fucked a goat.

2 Likes

And the goat doesn’t know the fucking difference. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

I once got myself home from a conference by breaking up my trip with a stopover in St. Louis, overnight stay at an airport hotel, early flight home to La Guardia the next day.

On the shuttle from the terminal to the airport hotel – a hotel favored by flight crews – I heard a conversation between two pilot-looking men also on the shuttle about one of their sons, and how he was still living in California despite how upset father and son both were with its one-party liberal hellholeness. The convo wasn’t as profane as this but had the same energy. Wasn’t easy to keep my feelings entirely to myself.

2 Likes

The difference is that Sir Ian McKellen doesn’t need to tell everyone he isn’t really a genocidal Mutant-rights extremist for most people to understand that he was just acting a part.

When you’re not on stage or behind a camera and you still choose to act like an asshole, it’s fair for others to assume you’re actually an asshole.

5 Likes

Now that I can fully agree with.

Fiat actually shared/licensed models like the 128 and others to Yugo, Lada and other eastern european manufacturers, so it’s not just a coincidence…

2 Likes

It’s likely almost entirely because it’s Korean and not American. Hyundai also went from dramatically worse than GM to dramatically better than GM over the last 35 years, so they are the new Japanese cars making American manufacturers look bad again (I mean, more so than they do on their own, day in and day out. Mind you, I like American cars, but there’s a huge asterisk there, because they’re flawed, both technically and with regards to labor relations).

2 Likes

Yep… knew that. I was just struck by the similarities.

2 Likes

I didn’t until I saw a TV show talking about the people’s cars which followed the histories of cars for regular people, which not unsurprisingly ended up having production numbers into the tens of millions. They didn’t really do a lot to change the looks of them in the end, which was kind of surprising, but I guess it makes sense if you’re producing inexpensive vehciles.

I learned that by reading this:

Spoiler alert, it was not actually the WORSE car in history, though it was bad. There are still a fair number of yugos being driven around the Balkans, I understand. Also, we had one for a while when I was a kid.

Haha, they even mention Jason Vuic in the wikipedia article :smiley:

1 Like

Not surprising. He’s probably the only person to write a whole ass book about the Yugo!

Anyways, here’s Tito in a cowboy hat…

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.