American Airlines pilot says he'll dump pro-Trumpers in Kansas if they don't behave

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/11/american-airlines-pilot-says-hell-dump-pro-trumpers-in-kansas-if-they-dont-behave.html

17 Likes

Did he ever say he’d first land the plane before dumping them in the middle of Kansas?

[Edit: I listened again and yes, he said he’d “put the plane down and dump you in the middle of Kansas, I don’t care.”]

47 Likes

“Don’t make me turn this plane around!”

57 Likes

That is the most pissed I’ve ever heard a pilot, that is saying something!

38 Likes

Yet another reminder that Trumpers are the rioting childish mob of snowflakes they accuse everyone else of being.

59 Likes

No one wants to be in Kansas

17 Likes

America’s worst people.

16 Likes

Hey now!

Also, we don’t want your trash. (The fact I technically live in Missouri doesn’t mean I’m not still a Kansan.)

22 Likes

Personally, I would have dropped the, “Please.”

5 Likes

I do say it in jest, i would just as easily joke about other states or cities :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Aww, he was only talking about the ones in his plane!
:disappointed:

12 Likes

Wouldn’t it be something if the MAGAs end up getting harsher charges in airports for causing a scene than the Capitol rioting…

6 Likes

What’s notable is how pathetic they all seem. It was the same when they got into the Capitol buildings. They didn’t seem to know what to do next so broke some stuff and took selfies.

22 Likes

Pilots can’t, it’s genetic :smiley:

2 Likes

Counerpoint:

19 Likes

I ain’t mad atcha :wink:

3 Likes

Don’t threaten Trumpers with Kansas.
Drop them in Detroit!

4 Likes

No thanks, we already got plenty!

7 Likes

Most of my life in Kansas. The primary thing that makes Kansas suck is most of the Kansans.

12 Likes

I’m kind of torn between pointing out that Detroit doesn’t need these people either and quoting the “Detroit: Where the Weak are Killed and Eaten” sweatshirt I used to have.

11 Likes