Pink and Nancy Wilson rip through Heart's "Barracuda" at Taylor Hawkins tribute

Originally published at: Pink and Nancy Wilson rip through Heart's "Barracuda" at Taylor Hawkins tribute | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Pink’s got it going on… but I always like to see covers that diverge more sharply from the originals. (Of course that’s less likely with Nancy Wilson there.) This one’s very weird:

This crew made front page a while back for their Morris dancing based video of their original song “Apparition”.

It looks like the concert from Wembley is streaming on Hulu and Paramount+ but I have not seen an official LA recording. All that seems to be out there is fan video.

Anybody hear anything about them releasing a video of the entire LA concert? In the fan videos you can see a professional camera set up so there must be a quality video somewhere.

Normally I find the descriptors of events like this are a bit hyperbole. But ah, no, they fucking tore that song up. Love everything about this, and P!nk rocked it with Nancy.

3 Likes

Pink’s vocals were fine, but geez, no emotion. Nancy Wilson was rockin’ out at times though.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.