Playboy lawsuit over

In the 60’s Playboy made me go Boing. Jus’sayn…

3 Likes

I don’t think he’d be above smashing a bowl for lulz. He knows how to have fun

2 Likes

Birthdays at the Dana Loesch household. “I have a right to raise arms, Mom!”

3 Likes

A thought- Does this make them literal bunny-ears lawyers:

4 Likes

Totally smashin’ it.

2 Likes

I think TRUMPSTER is the new DUMPSTER.

1 Like

Does a Unicron Chaser count as Nightmare Fuel? :thinking:

Ew, that unicorn is scary, needs a chaser, stat!

2 Likes

This is a philosophical question, mouse. What effectively chases a Unicron? And is it, itself, nightmare fuel?

It is why I stick to Unicorns, especially ones that shit cookies, because I am very often hungry during the day, as much as I am bored.

1 Like

I guess Megatron was after the blood of Unicron (in some versions), and being hunted down by him is probably like being hunted by a 20 foot tall Terminator, so I definitely class that as my own kind of nightmare fuel.

I also thought unicorns pooped icecream, now you tell me they do a cookie variant too!? I guess this is one way of making me eat more healthily…

My dreams are going to be weirdly disturbing tonight.

1 Like
4 Likes

playboy is dead

6 Likes

Realizing that the motivation for amendment is relative to the $ involved, but I assume that the magazine is based in CA? If the EFF is willing to bring out the big guns to back you, could it possibly be worth SLAPPing playboy silly?

1 Like

…and… girth?

(sorry, sorry)

1 Like

… No rainbows?

1 Like

Sure, why not?

6 Likes

That rocket blasting unicorn was AWESOME! And thank god the lawsuit has ended. I was this close to ending my subscription to Playboy… I only read it for the great articles of course.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.