Please, for the love of all things kung fu, play Sifu

Originally published at: Please, for the love of all things kung fu, play Sifu | Boing Boing

2 Likes

As a Brazilian I just want to say that “Sifu” is slang for “you got fucked” and I think it’s beautiful :rofl:

7 Likes

It looks like a lot of fun. Unfortunately, for PC, it’s exclusive to the Epic game store. I have a real hesitance to buy from there, mostly because I want all my games in one place. So I guess I’ll wait to see if it comes to Steam eventually.

I also rarely buy games that are less than 3 years old. Gives the devs a chance to get most of the bugs out, so they tend to be more playable, and also a lot cheaper.

1 Like

Solid strategy, but it does have a few downsides.

5 Likes

I hope that you are at least soaking up the free game a week from Epic, they have had some really good ones! I have about 60 games on my Epic acct, of which I purchased maybe 3 (could not wait for Control to come to Steam)

1 Like

I have been, when I think about it. I recently built a new computer and today realized I’d never installed the launcher.

1 Like

I was always intrigued by Absolver, but since I don’t really have the time for competitive multiplayer games I never picked this up. Glad to see they used this style of combat in a single player game!

1 Like

Modders have already made it pretty interesting:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.