Please give us a way to turn off all this new AI shit on the BBS

I think it is getting annoyed again:

Once more with feeling:

Again again!:

I also had it respond with something 3 times as long and even weirder - but sadly didn’t screengrab it in time. Ah well.

8 Likes

Funny, I think they just changed this behavior. I was getting some interesting variations for a while but now every time I do it I get the same translation:

Brian is an utterly foolish and inane contrivance.

(The selection of on-highlight options also just changed, which is what makes me think this is in coordination with some kind of just-rolled-out system update.)

3 Likes

That moment when the expand feature isn’t working, and you refuse to look at the Machine Learning Summary, because you know it’s likely to be inaccurate a/f…

5 Likes

:musical_note: AI Summary, what is it good for? Absolutely nothing. :musical_note:

4 Likes

Good gawd, y’all!

4 Likes

But all the cool kids are doing it!

6 Likes

Yeah No GIF - Yeah No - Discover & Share GIFs

4 Likes

Exactly the reason NOT to do it… The cool kids are all just mindless followers of whatever corporations tell them is cool…

4 Likes

Just say no to TikTok.

2 Likes

No worries,

Meme Reaction GIF by Travis

8 Likes

I saw Brian Brain play. Martin Atkins, who’d drummed for Public Image Limited among others, was their vocalist. They were great! The gig was at an old warehouse near Detroit’s Downriver steel mills. Believe it or else, the venue was called The Hungry Brain.

Saw the Subhumans UK there too, right after a pipe organ concert at the Metropolitan Methodist Church!

The Hungry Brain didn’t last very long: the fire dept shut it down b/c owners didn’t haul out all the junk - inc lots of weird piles of wood - and it was more than reasonably declared a fire hazard.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Yes. Probably yes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.