Police in Warwickshire, England would like you to be on the lookout for this man

By any chance were his teeth dancing?

12 Likes

Did anyone check the RARE video game headquarters?

Last seen with dog.

jZQyo

18 Likes

C’m on, Rob, own up…

1 Like

That police artist is brilliant.

1 Like

As a pretty good portrait artist, I would point out to the police that the corners of people’s mouths generally fall on a vertical parallel line that bisects the pupil of the eye. I wonder if they even questioned the size of that mouth before committing to it?

8 Likes

I bet the following tweet was a job announcement for a digital sketch artist position.

5 Likes

BN

Last seen with female accomplice.

4 Likes

I think they are a genetic experiment to see what happened when someone crossed Ronaldo with Cristiano Ronaldo.

It looks like the result isn’t the best forward the World has seen, unless there is a good twin out there.

It pays to be in high demand.

They found the Baby’s Daddy [edit] No wait, this photo was from years ago. I bet he grew up and is now on the lam.

chumbawamba---tubthumping--1488302223-view-0

12 Likes

Dammit, stop feeding us earworms! Now I’m not getting any sleep tonight.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Oh, the Unitary Authority of Warrington Cat? Surely not. He’s a librarian. Not someone who would disregard the rules of law, like “no talking” “no drinking”, “no burglary”.

2 Likes

On the other end of the quality spectrum, Australian caricaturist William Ellis Green once spotted a burglar in his house stealing a bicycle. He gave the police his own sketch (wish I could find a copy of it online), and the guy was apprehended within half an hour.

You are obviously wasted on the outland.

4 Likes

He also does bronze (the one on the left)…

1 Like

Will Niall Quinn get the old one?

(Picture from a Sky Sports article from 2015)

2 Likes

Jeepers!

TIL

I think he’s hiding out in Cyrodiil; likely blending in quite effectively with the blurry potato people native to the region.

Luckily, he’ll be in imperial custody until the tutorial intro starts; so if they have an extradition treaty they should be OK.

1 Like