Police officer David Alex Park who ejaculated on motorist found not guilty

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2007/02/12/police-officer-who-e.html

If she “got what she wanted”, why did she feel the need to report it?

4 Likes

More rage bait that I personally can’t do shit about; thanks Mark.

1 Like

Mad Tommy Wiseau GIF by The Room

2 Likes

Fucking hell! Just when I thought the “she was asking for it” excuse victim blaming couldn’t get any worse. :nauseated_face: :rage:

EDIT: More accurate choice of words.

EDIT 2: Just realized this happened in 2007. Hopefully the world got a bit better about this shit in the last 15 years. Am I being too optimistic?

2 Likes

Hold on, this is article is from 2007, and dug up from the Way Back Machine, presented like its current news with nothing added. What the actual fuck?
This isn’t new, there’s no context or commentary or any reason I can see to bring up this particular injustice now. It’s just a shitty, enraging thing that happened nearly 20 years ago.

Are you guys actually going hunting for awful shit and rage bait?

Bring back that “Disappointed In Boing-Boing” list, and add me on - because I am unironically deeply fucking disappointed.

Jinx, Cokes owed etc…

2 Likes

the boing boing article itself is too. @orenwolf – it looks like a zombie post resurrected itself?

3 Likes

The Rocky Horror Picture Show Dance GIF by IFC

6 Likes

Ah. In that case, I retract my rant.

Can I replace it with an old-man-yells-at-cloud grumble about damn stupid systems churning up old posts? [muttering]…getting me all worked up, its bad for me ticker, definitely wouldn’t have happened in the old days…[/muttering]

2 Likes

this is me. all day.

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

I’m still vexed because from all appearances, nothing has really improved in this regard, in 17 years.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.