Police were called on plane after passengers were robbed of jewelry and cash mid-flight

Thank you, I came here to say the same. I followed the headline because I wanted to read about the idiots who performed an armed robbery on a plane, only to realise they had no escape route. I am disappointed.

Although, of course, I don’t really wish that kind of flight badness on a large group of strangers. That would be mean.

1 Like

I found their in-flight movie…

(Tagging @TobinL on account of his known cinaphile diaviancies. :wink:)

2 Likes

BoingBoing should really change that photo. Using apartheid era color is deeply insensitive.

1 Like

Ahh yes. I downloaded that one right away when I first stumbled upon it. Fun combination of both of Verne’s Robur stories and a great cast.

2 Likes

The baggage handlers will be upset about this.

Let me see if I understand this. They bought expensive tickets on an international flight, hoping to make a profit from petty theft? Doesn’t seem like a good business plan.

2 Likes

Sounds like the work of a putpocket.

1 Like

They need to work on their escape plan.

get

2 Likes

The jewelry and cash were diversions for cover. The fact that this happened while the passengers were sleeping is the key clue – this was an Inception-style dream invasion. Look for an unexpected inherited corporation breakup in the near future.

Oh, and welcome home Mr. Cobb.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.