Portrait of a failing state: Canadian government's worst moments of 2013

Bleak, cynical and pin-point accurate…

Don’t forget spending $1.2 billion on a single building for a spy agency (the most expensive building in Canada), while having the worst child poverty rate in the G8. http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/inside-canada-s-top-secret-billion-dollar-spy-palace-1.1930322

Not directly related, but it’s pretty saddening that we’ve gotten here. Canada might have been ignored in the past, but at least it was respectable for it’s day. What’s happened recently is disgraceful, and it’s even more disgraceful that almost nobody knows or cares.

He’s not the one in that picture who looks like a jackass.

I’d really like to know who decided that the valuable time of the PM (that is to say, any PM) should be taken up by a teen pop idol. Its really not becoming of his office. It would be nice if that picture came up during the next election, over and over and over again. Hopefully Bieber will go on a crack binge or something and there can be many photoshopping lulz.

The guy’s got an iron fist on his party, every media interaction is planned out the ass (read Harperland, if you’re feeling just too thrilled with the world and need a serious downer that is) I can’t see how the handshake picture was taken in normal Conservative Party mode, so its entirely possible that they did indeed meet backstage and he threw planning to the wind for a moment…aaaand look what it got him. Remember though, Bieber fans will be voters (and some of them already are :frowning:) Also, I’ve got money that says that cat’s a robot.

I didn’t say he was the ONLY one who looks like a jackass…

1 Like

Not to worry, he’s on the clock.

whoa justin bieber just came from a time machine in 92 at a de la soul concert

Yes, this seems plausible. Rock concert roadies are very good about setting up rows of flags backstage just in case “chance encounters” like this happen.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.