Possible PBBB laptop RPG game

Eeep. Sorry, @daneel.

@Wanderfound: I think I’m out of FP, with that blown roll. Did Thwip’s Stop Bleeding go through?

1 Like

He tries to study the door one more time.

The plan is to try and figure out what sort of lock is on the door and what is needed it to secure it before even attempting to use it.

The tingle of magic dancing along his wounds him is barely noticed over the the ache of focusing.

I can edit this out if Hawk’s magic didn’t take.

Also: He isn’t aware of Jabril’s state so if anyone wants to tell him to leave the door and tape him up, that’d get done.

Only if you spend HP or powerstone on it.

Powerstones are dry, and spending one of my HP to recover one of Thwip’s HP seems like a losing proposition.

All right, I’ll write it up.

ETA: Done.

Everyone should now be conscious and able to move, except for Lord Arron and Hawk, both being exhausted.

Anyone with First Aid should really be helping Jibril and Thwip, who otherwise are going to be bleeding slowly out.

Hawk’s contribution to the escape plan is the Breathe Water spell, which he will elaborate on if asked. Other than that, he can barely sit upright, let alone consider higher levels of strategy.

I think I need a roll against First Aid (11) for Ranar helping Jibril, but is there anything else (penalties or bonuses) involved?

[BTW, the herbs aren’t meant to be anything special/magical beyond basic first aid, just something like a menthol/camphor scent added for flavor.]

Unmodified roll.

@discbot roll 3d6 vs 11 for First Aid (Jibril)

@Daaksyde the 3d6 dice reads: 3 vs 11 for First Aid (Jibril) (1,1,1)

2 Likes

Critical success!

Jibril is no longer bleeding and healed 2HP.

Plus it’s a very stylish bandage. Completely the model of a dashing heroic wound. :wink:

5 Likes

@discbot roll 3d6 vs 11 for First Aid (Thwip)

@Daaksyde the 3d6 dice reads: 9 vs 11 for First Aid (Thwip) (1,4,4)

Nothing ventured…

@discbot roll 3d6 to lock door.

@daneel the 3d6 dice reads: 14 to lock door. (6,5,3)

Fucking dice.

Just means it didn’t work; a wasted minute, can try again.

@discbot roll 3d6 to lock door (again).

@daneel the 3d6 dice reads: 6 to lock door (again). (2,1,3)

@Mitchell The way I’m planning on handling Nic’s Tactics skill is that, once y’all announce a plan, I’ll roll against his skill and then send you a PM outlining any holes I see in the plan. Quality of my advice based on how well Nic passed or failed the roll.

@nimelennar I just noticed a slight GM error; Hawk can continue to cast zero-FP-cost spells (such as Stop Bleeding) while he’s at 0FP, but if you miss a casting roll you’ll take 1HP damage. So you could have cast on Thwip, but might not have wanted to.

@daneel Door be locked.

So you could have cast on Thwip, but might not have wanted to.

Thwip don’t need it right now. The floor is doing a great job.

I’ll let it be. I like that character moment as written.