Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

This is Katya Purriskova, rescued as an abandoned kitten because she shrieked loud enough that I found her in a neighboring vacant barn. She’s never really learned how to meow, but she never shuts up.

24 Likes

'Tis a fair cop!

3 Likes

but societies to blame

4 Likes

Since I made it, the Witch Scale’s been surprisingly handy. I started work on a few more props, have to get back to the Cave of Caerbannog with strewn wooden skeletons so that Her Highness can fulfill her destiny as a Vorpal Hedgehog.

7 Likes

“Aaaaaaaarrrrrgg”

-Dictated, but not read

4 Likes

He is very interested… Jumped on it once, but he hit the power button – I think that the thing shutting off scared him more than the noise it makes while operating.
Off to make/buy a suitable lion mane for his 'tube glory.
Edit: Not a lion mane – A Trekicorn outfit!

8 Likes

Just came across some pics of my old girl, Elsie – she died a couple years ago at the age of 19…

My friends showed up at my door with her about a week after I moved to L.A. She was an East LA street kitty whose favorite treat was corn on the cob. She was even a good travel companion – she put on ~10,000 road miles in 2003.

12 Likes
2 Likes

He died tonight. While we slept. He was very old. 14.

I wish I were there. But you don’t always get to pick. And I don’t think that would have made it any easier.

I’m not going to be around here for awhile.

11 Likes

Oh, so sorry for your loss.

4 Likes

Thanks.

3 Likes

14 is a good run, but it’s still pretty tough. When my last dog died at 13, I was a wreck for weeks. Good whiskey helps.

3 Likes

Oh I’m so sorry!
He looks very well loved.

4 Likes

Oh god, I’m sorry. I’m here if you need to vent or just talk.

4 Likes

(((hugs)))

4 Likes

Condolences to you. Take care.

3 Likes

14 is good long life for a happy dog. I doubt he could have had it much better. My sympathies.

4 Likes

It’s so hard to lose such good friends. I’m so sorry.

We’ll be here for you when you’re ready.

3 Likes

Oh, how horrible. So sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

Seconded.

2 Likes