Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Poor undernourished kittehs…

3 Likes

Tried to get a post-bath photo of the girls, but Lucy just moves too fast for my crappy phone camera in lowish light…

Even less luck in my attempt to get them with their cousin Bonzo.

After his bath you can actually tell that Bonzo has brindle markings rather than looking uniformly brown…

12 Likes

Milo, attack dog

19 Likes

Oh ffs. That’s fuckin’ adorable.

4 Likes

So adorable! Also, way OT, but @sam, rack-mini-profiler is awesome. Thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks!

I am actually at the vet atm, waiting for Milo to get stitches out, he did in his cruciate ligament, been an adventure getting him better.

At the vet he shakes like a crack addict, it is quite embarrassing. So much to smell.

5 Likes

I feel ya. My giant, scary dog gets shaky and nervous in the same situation.

Many years ago my pup tore her doggie equivalent of an ACL, and that was a nightmare. Seven years later she is better.

3 Likes

Nice GSD.

1 Like

I’m only going to do this once.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

5 Likes

That’s our wood stove behind the melted one. He had giardia as a kitten, and FSM as his witness, he will never. be. hungry. again.

2 Likes

I suppose I can post the work pets!

13 Likes

Feynman, Lovelace, Sagan, and Einstein are so cute. They have a remarkable family resemblance too.

6 Likes

This is Stinky. She loved hay season, because it was prime mousing time. She was a sweety little girl, very pretty, and a vicious hunter. I once saw her eating a rabbit that was about 75% of her size.

21 Likes

22 Likes

It’s a beautiful world we live in.

8 Likes

Was trying to get the kitten, Eddy, to ride the Roomba… (put one of his rattling mice on top)

8 Likes

I had an EcoSphere for years! Aren’t they fun?

1 Like

Our cats not only refuse to ride the roomba while wearing funny costumes, they run for cover whenever they see it, and then kick off their collars. That sweet, sweet YouTube ad cash was supposed to be my retirement plan.

9 Likes

They are! And nobody can complain they can escape or something like they would with a jumping spider!

2 Likes

Princess Pricklepants and the Holy Grail

19 Likes