Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

You’re right. The work of the judges of that contest must not have been very easy.

One day I would like to take photos like that.

4 Likes

Chico, the puppy, allegedly destroyed the mattress, pillows and much of her owner’s room.

Although the evidence is merely circumstantial and very weak, he took the blame and the video viralized throughout Brazil.

The story had a happy ending. Chico continues to live in his house and he and the owner have received new mattresses as a gift from a local shop, according to the newspapers.

10 Likes

He’s inspired some nice artwork!

14 Likes

Good lord, look at those long dog legs!

9 Likes

I know! Lol hes so tall and lanky! Hes named after David Bowie, so that kind of fits. Ivy is named after Ivy Rorschach from The Cramps, which also fits cause she is ornery as all hell :joy:

10 Likes

14/10 for both puppers!

7 Likes

Wow, did you nail it naming the grey dog Bowie! This is nearly the cover of Young Americans.

7 Likes

Lol i hadnt even put that together! He sits like that all the time. We call it his “cool guy pose”

Hes such a great dog. A complete pacifist, simply will not “play fight” with humans, wont even kill bugs he finds. Ivy gives him hell the poor guy, but he loves her still.

15 Likes

He’s a lover, not a fighter! So awesome! 14/10 doggo fo sho!

6 Likes

This guy was on my front door last night. He’s only an inch or two across. Right next to the porch light, which attracts a lot of flying bugs for him to gobble.

19 Likes

Aww, looks like our old Uncle Lucky… best dog evar!

5 Likes
  • Good morning. It is caturda…

• BUG OFF!

15 Likes

A photo contest with a category for animal and nature lovers:

7 Likes

Saw this cute little sack of rabies at the Yacht Club resort near Epcot last week…

14 Likes

Guanabara Bay, Rio de Janeiro.

19 Likes

Those eyes!

3 Likes

That’s the crazed look they get when hopped up on rabies…

3 Likes

18 Likes

Common European adder. Lovely creature, but it’s best to admire it from a safe distance.

16 Likes

I believe you!

7 Likes