Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Microfauna

14 Likes

20 Likes

Very clever creatures indeed. I hope that one day dogs will be able to domesticate humans.

14 Likes

So elegant, looks like a boss

2 Likes
5 Likes

Sometimes the madness takes me…

14 Likes

UNDERWEAR CHECK!

13 Likes

That cougar is a good parent! It followed him SO far!
I would’ve been terrified of tripping on that rocky road, walking backwards all that time. Once you’re down, you just might not get back up! Underwear check indeed.
Plus, I love where he says towards the end, “I just wanted to go for a run.” Didn’t get the run in, but definitely got his cardio for the day.

11 Likes

Textbook handling, but damn, I always assumed an encounter like that would be over in a few seconds.

7 Likes

… what is everyone else seeing, here?
I usually get IG embeds just fine.

13 Likes

Same, I had to click through. But I trust @knoxblox!

13 Likes

I would’ve dropped that phone, picked up rocks, and tried to remember everything I’ve learned about pitching with speed and accuracy. :grimacing:

8 Likes

I’m not sure what it is with IG, but I’m not out to trap anyone. I wouldn’t link to malware knowingly.

11 Likes

Many people are cutting it down before they repost. I’m glad I ran across the original. That puma was relentless!

11 Likes

no, I know you weren’t. I just mean why is there no picture in your post? me clicking thru to a login won’t do anything for me, I don’t have an account.
every other time people post IG pics, they embed here.

2 Likes

May be some new IG fuckery on linking, but a click goes right to the post, no log in required. Anyway, here’s the vid on YT. :slight_smile:

(credit to @knoxblox for the original post)

13 Likes
10 Likes
A slab of cheese. Don't leave home without it.

Cat'n'Cheese - facehugger

15 Likes

No two ways about it, that is some amazing footage of a wild mountain lion.

Can’t…stop…watching…

10 Likes

Or a bowl of yogurt, maybe a nice bag full of premium catnip buds, or a packet of tuna…

At least he didn’t ever turn his back. Never turn your back to a Big Cat.

9 Likes