Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Butterscotch is 21 years old today (about 100 human years)! :cake: :fish_cake: :smiley_cat:

23 Likes

And appears to be slowly transforming into a sunbeam. Well done, kitty!
Happy birthday!

14 Likes

Yeah, she’s definitely solar-powered. Can’t keep her away from a window while the sun is shining. :laughing:

15 Likes

Happy birthday, Butterscotch! :smiley_cat: :balloon: :yarn:
I hope the next year is your best one yet!

9 Likes

dorothy-birthday

10 Likes

That typefies the standard cat reaction. :+1:

11 Likes

Parabéns! Feliz aniversário.

Happy birthday!

6 Likes

Judging you silently.

17 Likes

Very cute. Living the good life in the garden!

2 Likes

Raise your hand if you want to find out what your cat really thinks about you.

7 Likes

The cats down the street probably have strong opinions about my lack of charm. They know I will never be graceful like them.

6 Likes

And finding me wanting, from the looks of it!
I found this quiz a while ago, not sure if it’s been posted here, but it’s quite fun:

9 Likes

I should have trusted my feelings just like that boy who listened to dead people in a spaceship.

7 Likes

Good score! I also found myself second guessing myself and so getting things wrong. But now whenever I can tell our cat is happy or playful we reference the quiz with phrases like, “that’s a positive connotation kitty, right there!” Much fun.

5 Likes

100.0%
8/8

For the first one…

And for the Advanced:

25.0%
2/8

Oof.

5 Likes

12 Likes

The kitten is growing, and getting cat lessons from the tux. I interrupted them.

She also has gotten long and developed laser-eyes.

16 Likes

Run to the hills!

6 Likes

Logic puzzle:

So, I’m standing in the kitchen, and the cats are in the dining room, standing together, looking at me and yowling. Then my four-year-old looks up from his Cheerios and says, “Don’t feed the kitties! I already feeded them!”

I have a degree in philosophy, but I don’t know how to solve problems on an island where everyone lies all the time.

16 Likes

I was doing my laundry this morning when I noticed this little guy hanging on the wall.

I don´t know what kind of bug it is, so I decided to call It Crunchy, because it looks like a crunchy candy bar.

Sorry for the bad phone photo

14 Likes