Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

My boy, Eddie, was being a major pest when I was trying to work, but then I recalled the fuzzy-hammock-bed that is too small for most of our boys, but is exactly Eddie-sized.

20 Likes

That’s a lot of birch and pine trees! Reminds me of central Wisconsin.

9 Likes

Not sure if it was N. WI or N. MN
It was an eagle-themed day – she had 5 of them in the trees around her house that morning.

13 Likes

A groundhog who simply DNGAF about people around it, in the middle of an urban park in North Jersey

24 Likes

“I’m hunting you in my mind”

22 Likes

One of my parent’s friends rescued an eagle that had been shot by a hunter and left for dead. He was very careful to control the head, with that enormous beak, while getting it into the crate.

Apparently the claws met somewhere in the middle of his forearm.

11 Likes

Cute little carolina wrens:

22 Likes

Hey, I downloaded a copy of that model as well…

25 Likes

My first question to the niece was “how many fingers did you lose?”

11 Likes

tell-the-one-about-the-redcoats-again

22 Likes

Other Cat’s super cuddles

21 Likes

Years and years of watching cartoons as a child made me think that all birds in the northern hemisphere traveled to Mexico or the Caribbean to spend the winter. But your beautiful bird pictures have shown that this is not necessarily true.

11 Likes

RobiSnake

19 Likes

…as can be seen, it is not Tobie-sized, but “I fits (for certain definitions of fits)”

(they are only a couple months apart in age)

Tobie was a bubble boy who has never been outside (born at the Burbank animal shelter). Eddie was a street rat found under the BiL’s house during a 100F+ heatwave.

21 Likes

From the archives, this is how Hairy would listen to me play:

17 Likes

Oh dear. This one is going to be a big girl.

I think it may have been a mistake to let her get accustomed to sleeping in our bed.

23 Likes

Holy dog! Those ears and paws look like she’s gonna be HUGE.

18 Likes

Sleeping cat and imported goods.

19 Likes

The Feline Workers Union has initiated a strike.

21 Likes

Ha Ha Ha (cough) sorry.

13 Likes