Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

My little buddy Scamper loves it when I visit…

…because I bring him the good stuff:

16 Likes

drugs GIF

17 Likes

She is a punk rocker.

18 Likes

I hope your cat isn´t like this one.

15 Likes

She still needs a home

22 Likes
16 Likes

How?! That cat is adorable. I love her coat and crazy-lookin kitten eyes.
Sigh. Three Cat Rule!
I didn’t feel well this day. They’d been taking turns sitting on me. New turn every time I got up.

17 Likes

sad cat GIF

Extra: For the first time, Pastel noticed I was preparing to get on the computer and sit in “my chair”, and she moved herself to the “cat chair”.

17 Likes

Bed Is Where The Heart Is.

18 Likes

This is our current oldest and sickest, when we can’t find him we have to start wandering around looking for him. This is where we found him today.

We both made the obvious joke and then we both got sad.

19 Likes

19 Likes

On a practical note, is he looking for someplace cool? Is that normal for him, or does it indicate a fever or inflammation?

10 Likes

There is nothing normal about that cat. It is perfectly normal for him to fall asleep in odd ball places. That wash tub is on the way to the top of the dryer but sometimes he just gets lost or tired and just lays down. That wash tub is warm though.

He is under a vets care.

We run the dryer for him a lot because he likes the warmth and the vibration. He’s very deaf and going blind with kidney diseased, thyroid trouble and a touch of dementia.

We also have various warming beds around that they they all enjoy.

Thank you for thinking about him and making the suggestion.

harry

18 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, with you Ms. Elvira, the cat.

18 Likes

18 Likes

Hang on…that’s not a hummingbird, so how does he think he’s going to get the nectar with that tiny beak?

7 Likes

This is a Bananaquit. Its beak was “made” for tearing flowers apart and drinking the néctar.

The Bananaquit lacks the beak and tongue of the humming bird, but sure It can drinks the sugary water.

I think It drinks the water accumulated in the “safety plate” I glued under the feeder or It simply drinks like a hamster.

I think that when the bird lands, makes some movement or just touches its beak to one of the plastic flowers, the swaying makes a few drops run as It disturbs the balance of the water inside the jar

In order to avoid fighting, I’ve hang another feeder for the birds. But this guy doesn’t drink or let others get close. He hangs on the telephone wires, standing like a watchdog, waiting for the other thirsty birds.

16 Likes
8 Likes

The cuteness! (Very little Zen, though)

22 Likes

Are you saying kitten isn’t fully living in the moment?

11 Likes