Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Amazing!

6 Likes

One day in and Pastel has not defeated the roller catches. She understands leverage and getting her claws behind the door, but after a little scrabbling, she gave up.

15 Likes

For the first time, I tried using the trick of attracting birds with song recordings. I tried with several species, but only a few responded with curiosity to the call. The birds were wary and didn’t get too close, preferring the safety of the treetops.

I must confess I was a little embarrassed to be playing those recordings in public.

20 Likes

… but not anymore. Breaking the three-cat rule. She’s officially a foster fail. The shelter spayed her this morning, I picked her up this afternoon buzzing like a beetle around a porch light (do they use ketamine for spay surgeries?), and she’s confined to the dog crate for the night. Welcome home, little Blue!

(She’s sitting in the little crockpot kitten heater her official foster rigged up to draw only 8-9 watts when she first arrived. She loves that thing, even though she barely fits now.

23 Likes

season 1 nbc GIF by The Good Place

15 Likes

Swallow-tailed hummingbird: Would you like to drink this sweet nectar? NOT ON MY WATCH!

20 Likes

Congratulations. She is a sweet cat! And now you have a new rule.

14 Likes
14 Likes

I was on my way to the grocery store, minding my business, walking calmly down the street when I saw a black cat lying on the sidewalk. I stopped to say hello: E aí, gato!?

I bent down to play with him when two more cats sudendly appeared. One of them decided to jump on my back and didn’t come down anymore. When I tried to get her off my right shoulder, she went to the other shoulder.

Until a girl passed by on the other side of the street and asked if I wanted her to take a picture of me and my feline friend. I thanked her, said I didn’t need to, I was trying to get the cat off my back without her getting her claws into me and ripping my shirt or my skin.

She made an effort to not laugh and then gently took the cat from my shoulders.

Who is the Boss?

23 Likes

Sorry… but…

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Great Pottery Throw Down

10 Likes

Siamese Calico!

Get It Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

12 Likes

Welcome to the wonderful world of crazy cat people.

Three cats is only a couple away from five cats. You’re on your way.

8 Likes

She was very beautiful and bossy.

I know. I know.

I never saw anything like this. She was trying to climb me like a dog usually do. Then when I kneeled to pet the other cats, she just jump on my back.

The young lady who helped me was almost laughing and suggested I should have take the cat with me. I said I couldn´t, as I think the cat lived in a house around the corner. She replied “That´s why I prefer dogs.”

14 Likes

Right? I’ve certainly met some friendly kitties sometimes out and about, but nothing like this! Glad you didn’t get scratched up and had someone to help you out!

10 Likes

Only my pride was hurt.

Luckily no one thought I was trying to steal the cats. Here are the animals resting when I got back from the grocery store

19 Likes
16 Likes

Story of a large pet tortoise and the family dog having an adventure that involved rescue by the fire department.

14 Likes

Monk parakeets, from South America have taken residence in North Jersey
(News photo)

Drive by their nest all the time and never realized what it was

16 Likes

shoulders of giants3_edited~2

20 Likes
7 Likes