Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

the turkey buzzards are returning to the mangrove hammock in my neighborhood. they nest and winter here and I have counted as many as 30-40 circling and soaring gracefully over the houses on my street, but only at this time of year.

BTW: the collective plural for buzzard is a wake! creepy cool!

15 Likes

Seems appropriate. :smiley:

10 Likes

This albino squirrel gave me a little trouble when I asked for a picture. It kept scrambling around the tree, but it eventually sat still just long enough for a shot. I normally wouldn’t bother, but my sister asked for a picture last month because she’d never seen one before. (Yeah, she looked it up online after we talked about it. I keep my promises anyway.)

24 Likes

21 Likes

what a beautiful squirrel! :heart_eyes:
I have never seen that either!
ours have white ears, but are brown/grey with big, fluffy tails like your pretty!
not sure albinos could survive the sun down here.

12 Likes

It appears you’re in Florida, up in Northern Florida in the panhandle is Ochlockonee River State Park, they have a pretty good population of white squirrels. They are not albino but a grey squirrel mutation. If you’re up that way it’s a beautiful park. We stayed there for a couple days 5 years ago and saw these guys.

20 Likes

18 Likes
2 Likes

That reminds me of the time Squirrel Girl defeated the Hulk by deploying her most devastating secret weapon:

13 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker - 2021-12-03T175022.144

22 Likes

19 Likes

A good and helpful bear…

Star Bear GIF by UCLA

10 Likes
5 Likes

Wassap?!

21 Likes

kiskadee, or bananaquit?

5 Likes

Bananaquit. I think It is the alpha bird.

8 Likes

sure looks like a boss.
Boss Bananaquit, badass birb!

8 Likes

Little Vanta, our stray who arrived on our doorstep two years ago, is all grown up… but still climbs the XMas tree. Time to hang out those :face_vomiting: Lennox ornaments my mother gave me :thinking:

20 Likes

Eye Of The Tiger Dean GIF

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2).