Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Even dapper, if I may say.

4 Likes

Everyone hug your fur babies extra tight tonight. A close friend lost his dog to cancer today. Here’s a toast to all our critters, all just heartbreaks waiting to happen.

13 Likes

13 Likes

Please send condolences from the Bevel household. Losing a friend is always the worst.

8 Likes

Does it kill knights?

3 Likes

Ni - I mean no - but she could have done. She died the summer before last at 7.5 years, and was about 5 in these photos. When I had the male also, she was insanely aggressive, and could easily take a chunk out of someone. But once I lost him to an E. Cuniculi infection and about 3.5 years, she became my best friend and incredibly sweet. I think she was jealous because of how much more attention the sick bunny got. We were inseparable for years. She loved to ride in the snuggli for walks about the neighborhood, or nap on me while I read.

7 Likes

It keeps looping, and I keep watching. I can’t. stop. watching. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Pajama dog and couch dog are now my favorite gifs.

6 Likes

I’m so sorry. I had two cats pass away recently (well, two years ago but it still feels recent). I love my companions.

6 Likes

Losing animal friends is agony, miss my dog every day still, he was such a happy sweet pup up to the end. We were iffy about getting a hedgie since they usually max out at around six or seven, but better to have them, love them, care for them, and remember them in the end.

11 Likes

BUNnY!

4 Likes

10 Likes

It’s a bummer dogs don’t see in colour… (literally*) wonderful shot!

*as in, I wonder how much she’s grooving on that sunset…?

1 Like

I can’t stop!

14 Likes

A few miles north of Jason:

11 Likes

A couple of weeks ago our neighbour lost a few of his beloved Silkie chickens to some kind of animal or bird, so he put out a trap to catch it. Unfortunately it caught one of the squirrels instead, so the other squirrel stayed with it to make sure it was OK.

Our old rescue dogs Captain and Monty - unfortunately we couldn’t take them with us when we left the UK, so they had to be split up and rehomed. :disappointed_relieved:

12 Likes

We saw some in DC this year, just scampering across the mall.

2 Likes

That so, so sweet. I love squirrels.

We have one fox squirrel in our yard named Santa Squirrel because:
Imgur

She had at least five litters in nests in our tree over the years before she disappeared.

Here she is having a drink from the container pond:
Imgur

And here’s one of her kin being happy about an acorn:
Imgur

12 Likes

The latest addition to our menagerie… Lucy just got her stitches out - spayed and she also had to get a tooth pulled and her cheek drained and stitched up due to a really bad abscess. Mucho dinero after just one week with us.

18 Likes

My cute pet duck ^^

24 Likes