Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

That kitten has just about the most boopable nose.

14 Likes

My wife made it. I will tell her.

Indeed!

13 Likes

No good pics through the window, but a Carolina Wren camped out in my window tray feeder for a couple hours today. It seems we’re north of their usual habitat, so I was worried about the little thing.
Anyone else seeing these further north than usual?

11 Likes

I almost pulled the trigger on one of these for my wife this Christmas but at close to 300 bucks I decided to do more research and try to build one my self.

12 Likes

Huge milestone reached today with this firecracker! She brought her kitten out to be with me and then did not violently shred me to bits when I moved said kitten. We hung out for a couple hours, then she moved kitten back to her home nest.
And, thanks to all the reading about these kitties, I realized when I was freaked out by her, she might just have a lot of energy to burn. ‘Tis true! She is amazingly indefatigable. She races up the cat tree built into our bedroom then leaps over to the bed (which, it’s a big leap!), so impressive.
What a creature.

17 Likes

I caught this baby critter skittering around my kitchen floor this morning. It was relocated to a leafier home, lest the dogs consider it a snack.

22 Likes

Happy Surprise GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

13 Likes

did it ask you if you want to save on car insurance?

16 Likes

Mostly it just stared at me, with its little legs frantically trying to get purchase on the dog food lid.

15 Likes

Attention du lapin!

4 Likes

kiss0

19 Likes

Fernanda, the street kitty that visits my sister from time to time.

ETA Mr. Jakob, another visitor These snacks must be delicious.

19 Likes

Mr Jakob is the calico? Wow, male calicos are really rare.

6 Likes

Oh no. At first I also thought Jakob was a calico. But my sister said the yellow patches in His coat are actually winter sunbeams reflected in a window.

11 Likes

They know if they sit in front of the space heater, it beeps angrily and turns off

Princess Ravi Devourer of Worlds sits 3 feet in front. I wonder who is warmer

16 Likes

Smart kitties! :heart_eyes_cat:

12 Likes

She sent me another picture of Mr. Jacob. Is He a kind of fuzzy tuxedo cat? Oh, the other cat is called Rosamaria.

19 Likes

We have a new tenant in the squirrel house.

15 Likes

Athena is safe.

14 Likes

Some Saturday morning pics of our current fosters.

20 Likes