Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

Hungry cats surround me and I cannot escape without paying my dues

16 Likes

Almost four months later, three cygnets from that nest:

13 Likes

(Deleted for now because my photo links aren’t working right.)

1 Like

Some old man photos. He’s having good days and bad days. He seems to be forgetting where the litter box is and poops outside. We’ve gotten good at noticing when he’s trying to figure it out so we can take him to his box. When we’re not home he gets his own room lined with washable towels so we can clean up easily.

He took his guy to bed himself.

He still gets into places he shouldn’t, we didn’t even know he was in there until we heard noises.

We think he was doing his own research.

And we bought him a nice playpen because he enjoys sitting outside with us.

We also had a visitor when we were watering the flowers.

And the feel good story. I posted about our daughters bunny passing away, a few days after she got a notice from a bunny rescue that a bunch of girls from one of her BTS fan groups got together and made a donation in her bunny’s name. Still plenty of good people out there.

17 Likes

Tried to eat my cardamom custard bun.

13 Likes

Cross-posting a re-paint of @Brainspore 's dogs, which got splattered with blood after my late cat Ripley’s brother Charlie had slashed her ear in a crucial spot, and she kept shaking the pooling blood out around most of the apartment.

One of the reasons I’ve been absent for a while after her death is spending more time working to repair damage to paintings, from blood splatter or rain damage from tropical storm Hilary. I’m working out a post at my own thread, “Knoxblox’s Re-Animated Blank Canvas” to explain what happened.

11 Likes

Chrysalis Day 9.

Chrysalis Day 10 (today).

We’re on emergence watch. We’ll make sure there is sufficient room for the butterfly to unfurl its wings when it does emerge.

16 Likes

Close-up of the chrysalis.

12 Likes
13 Likes

Emergence! (About 8:51 am)

Of course, it emerged the one minute I wasn’t watching :joy:

It’s drying its wings at the moment. I am waiting for it to get ready to fly away. :blush:

I took videos, which I will post later.

14 Likes

16 Likes

Mas que coisa mais bonita! Very, very beautiful!

Was it worth?

Poor guy. He looks so cute.

Cool!

All hail our feline overlords!

@knoxblox I am sorry to know your tribulations. I hope you are Ok now.

15 Likes

Aside from needing more kitty litter (cat sand), the cats are OK.

10 Likes
13 Likes

I love the Binguses!

7 Likes

13 Likes

Found this poor little guy - probably concussed from hitting a window. It was sitting still on the sidewalk and only turned to look at me as I walked right past, then when I reached out my hand it hopped and flew away, only to sit down right in the middle of the car lane. I did manage to pick it up and move it to a grassy spot where it should at least be safe from accidental trampling. Hopefully it will be able to recover on its own.

20 Likes

They can all be in separate rooms in their beds but as soon as my wife goes into the bathroom this happens. Even Mr. Feral joins in, he’s sitting around the corner.

And this till creeps us out, he’s sound asleep.

12 Likes

Follow Up:

Denzel Washington Reaction GIF

13 Likes

Honey, I tried to put the laundry away but Mr. Feral didn’t want me to so we both took a nap instead.

13 Likes