Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

It might have one or two.
We had brother/sister pair (Ole & Lena) that became dad’s cats (previous cat hater because he got shredded by an aunt’s Siamese when he was a tot). Lena was the only girl out of that family line that didn’t suffer a prolapse.

Good news is that I got a call from the owner – they are a few blocks around the corner (4-5 blocks away)
He has been missing for a little over a week.

10 Likes

Astro the kitty wasn’t a manx. Some assholes had cut the tails off of some kittens to try selling them as exotics, so they ended up at the humane society.
He’s over 15 yrs old. He’s indoor, but sneaks out the dog door to the backyard sometimes.
There’s been a coyote around, so we figured it might have been after him.

At least I finally got to return a cat to its owner…

10 Likes

Ole and Lena! love it! awesome names for cats.

9 Likes

Ole & Lena was dad… My niece had named them Jumping Jack and Bear

9 Likes

Cookie the Dog is puzzled by this other dog in the window.

15 Likes

After several years, my coworker’s lil doggo still barks at the other lil doggo that appears in the sliding glass door every evening…

11 Likes

I think this may actually be the first time Cookie has seen his reflection. And poor doggo has not been able to bark for a few years now.

8 Likes

Cute bunbun from my niece yesterday:
Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 08-19-47 WhatsApp

Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 08-20-15 WhatsApp
Our golden retriever used to bring young rabbits (not babies like this) home all the time – we’d make sure they were ok and then let them go at night.
Luckily, Rollo and Freyja think everything is a baby that needs protecting (however, niece does have a terrier mix that she really needs to keep away from the buns)

13 Likes

Gata do sacolão. My wife took these pictures of an authentic bodega cat.

16 Likes

Happy Surprise GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Oh no! Poor cookie! :sob:

10 Likes

Yeah he’s too old for the local dog boarding so he is taking a road trip to exotic Richmond VA with us this week. He is very excited!

11 Likes

Awwww!!! Give him a scritch from me! I hope he enjoys exotic Richmond! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Someone said that life is made of encounters. Some bad and some good. This one was very pleasant.

16 Likes

Deer moms need BFFs too, apparently.

15 Likes

12 Likes

Chrysalis day 5.

13 Likes
7 Likes

I want that comb SO much!

11 Likes

Would you serve me a slice of pizza? Please take ALL the onion out.

16 Likes

I wonder if that would work on rabbit fur…:thinking:

8 Likes