Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

Too much coffee cat.

14 Likes
11 Likes

It’s this IRL… I wonder if this was the influence for this episode?

lonely jurassic bark GIF

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

8 Likes

14 Likes

Got back from camping and immediately picked up a new batch of foster kitties. Here’s the mom

So sweet! She’d been at the shelter while pregnant and for 3 whole weeks after they were born :frowning:
She had 5 kittens and has been nursing a 6th, an orphan. Here’s one of my favorites, she comes running up every time I go in their room (formerly known as my office…)

13 Likes

And my neighbor has another batch of fosters too! Only have pics of two out of three so far. The little girl tabby and white is semi-feral and very scared and bitey. Not ready for her closeup yet. These two tabby and white boys are litter mates, very friendly and purry, and very much here for the food.

12 Likes

Awww! It’s an interstate tabby/white kitty cuddle puddle!

One of my favorite details about the mama kitty we have is her white tail tip, and that two of her tabby kittens have little white tail rings, too. They’re so cute. I’ll try to get pics.

11 Likes

Now you got me doing it.

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

5 Likes

13 Likes

This is the extra room we set up for Old Man when we’re not home. That cage is around in case we need to
separate anyone and it’s Mr. Feral’s safe space.

That bed is his favorite place to sleep lately whether we’re home or not. There’s also a regular twin bed and a couple cozy cat beds in there but he loves that shelf.

I think we have to take it away now so he don’t break any bones. Or maybe it was just a bad hop because he nailed his second attempt.

We heard him fall and checked him for damage before letting him attempt it again.

20230913_202926

20230913_205254

10 Likes

The Abyss Gazes Back

10 Likes

Foster kitten nursing on my earlobe :persevere:

Very loud purring and slurping :grimacing::laughing:

13 Likes

Now you’ve reminded me of my mom’s late tortoiseshell cat, Samantha. She’d do that to my earlobes all the way into adulthood. :hugs:

12 Likes

Holy moly. I posted about Old Man on Facebook where it’s seen by only a select few people that know us and Old Man’s troubles.

I got up this morning to find this from a bot…

It looks like you facilitated or coordinated activity that might cause harm to people, businesses or animals.

All the hate and actual promoting of violence and a post about a cat that we love more than anything is an issue.

It’s also weird and frustrating trying to talk to a bot.

He got up this morning watching a baby raccoon wander around our yard and then back to bed in his teepee.

12 Likes

Exactly four years ago, we adopted this little scruff from the local municipal rescue centre and named her Nova… this is the first time I met her:
nova

She’s not barking in this clip incidentally, it’s a kind of nervous grimace thing she does :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Happy Gotcha Day, Nova!

14 Likes

Thank you for introducing me to a new term! I had not heard that before

12 Likes

Are bugs animals? For the purposes of posting this… Yes.

from

12 Likes

20 Likes

Another of the current batch of kittens.
See the cute white ring around her tail?

And she’s polydactyl.

13 Likes