Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

It seems She dipped the tip of Her tail in a bucket of paint.

11 Likes

…but today she let me hold her. Cuddles and gentle scritches even triggered very soft purring.

13 Likes

Episode 5 Abc GIF by The Bachelor

9 Likes

Day 58: Jay has been adopted!

I have mixed feelings. We were growing attached and we were worried because it was supposed to be 60 days max. We have a trip planned in 14 days and I was getting stressed about this since we couldn’t find one person who could drop by to feed him. We didn’t want to return him to the shelter (he did poorly there), so thoughts of canceling our trip went through my head.

We hope the new family loves him even more than us. They are lucky because he’s doesn’t bite or scratch or have litterbox issues. He doesn’t even scratch on furniture. His only “issue” is that he doesn’t like being held right now, but I think he will in time.

10 Likes

And if it doesn’t, maybe he turns into a beside-kitty. As long as he tolerates being held long enough for health and grooming, he’s golden.
What a cute guy.

11 Likes

I only have beside-kittehs currently, it’s maybe less stressful than lap-kittehs because they never hold you hostage. :wink:

12 Likes

Oh, what a beauty!
So glad to hear a happy outcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Widdle Countess Rugen.

9 Likes

Our cat is like that, and we’ve had her for over a decade now… She’s never been a cuddle cat… Some cats are just like that I think!

Yep, that’s our kitty!

13 Likes

Yep! Two of our four kitties liked to be held, and another one just barely tolerated it although she was a lap sitter. It took 10 or 12 years before the last one would cuddle with his front legs on us. We could pick him up without him getting mad, but we knew he’d prefer to stay on all fours.

I made sure to tell his new humans that while he may be a bit standoffish at first, he’s very friendly and has a strong personality that emerges over time.

12 Likes

Or they could be like Pastel, who will only sleep with you as long as you allow her to sleep in the crook of the back of your legs when you’re sleeping on your side. :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

The abyss stares back…

6 Likes

Coca Cola Coke GIF by LIMESODA Interactive Marketing GmbH

7 Likes

Edited because I forgot to do the sharpening routine…

17 Likes

yesterday, this skinny boi was sunning at the front stair:

a cute li’l black racer! these guys are few and far between these days. fortunate to have him here, as he slinked off into the bromeliads.

16 Likes

Found this tomatoe horn worm noshing on a cherry tomato. It’s at least 4 inches long.

Looks like another science lesson. :blush:

16 Likes

This is the little orphan kitty from the current batch of fosters. So tiny! So cute!

13 Likes

silence-of-the-whams

8 Likes

17 Likes

:musical_note:One of these things is not like the others…:musical_note:

9 Likes