Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

Someone spread some finely ground corn on that cement platform. A bunch of birds showed up for breakfast.

16 Likes

“I’m so cute. My tummy is so soft. Pay no attention to my dilated pupils or the front paws ready to snap out and snatch. This isn’t a trap. My belly is so soft”
Narrator: it was a trap

16 Likes

teste2

17 Likes
9 Likes

Hanna Barbera Smile GIF by Boomerang Official

13 Likes

This includes discussion of sex and death of a couple of different critters… but this has, hands down, the most smooth transition to an ad for Nord VPN ever…

3 Likes

wow…
not how i pictured “death by snu-snu”. :astonished:

7 Likes

Eat more vegetables.

15 Likes

We thought he was finished last night and almost made the call but nope, he keeps going and going.

The other 3 lined up for dinner.

And Mr. Feral hit the jackpot when we left the lid off the treats.

16 Likes

Good! Que bom.Your cat is indestructible!

11 Likes

Got all 6 of the current foster kittens in one pic. Five weeks old yesterday.

11 Likes

Over It Ugh GIF

9 Likes

Pet Shop Boi.

16 Likes

Mrs. Seizure kitty would not let them pass until they answered three questions. It’s pretty funny to watch, she held them there for a few minutes.

troll GIF

12 Likes

Boop
Boop
Oww
Boop
Oww
Oww

I figure half of the kittens would let me boop them and the other half would try to bite me.

6 Likes

Brings back memories, these two were found on the highway coming home from a school function when our daughter was in high school over 21 years ago. The one on the left was 17 when she died from diabetes complications in 2019. Her sister died at about 7 years old from liver disease.

They crawled in my shoes all by themselves, they were inseparable.

000002cats

000009cats

000014cats

They scared the crap out of us on a number of occasions. She’s about 12 feet up.

This is the one that lived the longest, she’s playing with Old Man when he first came home 16 or 17 years ago.

16 Likes

Kitten Awww GIF

9 Likes

Saw this on buzz feed.

10 Likes
11 Likes

ETA

ETA2

ETA 3

ETA 4

ETA 5

17 Likes