Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

:rage:

I hate people who collect exotic pets just to be cool sooo much.

10 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes
12 Likes
8 Likes

Sounds kind of like a Chihuahua to me.

8 Likes
6 Likes

There was a scurry of squirrels where I worked, and they’d do the same thing. One squirrel would stand sentry and chirp repeatedly, about every five seconds. Not sure if this meant “all clear” or “predator” (hawk). Likely it meant, “Bipeds not present; feel free to chew the wiring in the parked cars.”

7 Likes

Grim harvest in the garden. Each picture is a different tomato horn worm, I found eight total. I found two not (as far as I could tell) infested with wasp larvae. One is in a jar for a science lesson, the other is still in the garden. If it makes it to mothhood and reproduces, it’ll be another generation for the wasps.

11 Likes

It’s the real life inspiration for ‘Alien’ chestbursters.
Coool

6 Likes

Heh, I didn’t notice the katydid lurking in the third photo…

7 Likes

It looks like a leaf.

7 Likes

It really has been very hot these last few days. Every now and then we have really warm days in winter, but this time it was too much. Today we had a new record in the city: 40.3 degrees. Animals in zoos in other capitals also received blood pudding, fruit and meat popsicles to cool off too.

The cats at home are sleeping during the hottest hours of the day. I don’t think they will enjoy the popsicles very much. Maybe a seafood one…

I´d like to speak to the manager…

14 Likes

Foster kittens will be going back to the shelter by the end of this week :pleading_face:

This weird little dude is a cutie. He’s so happy to see me when I visit: “The earlobe is here!”

14 Likes

Farm stop

19 Likes

The Lithuanian for earlobe - ausies spenelis - literally translates to “ear nipple”.

11 Likes

So perhaps the pierced nipple fad was simply the result of a poor translation from Lithuanian

/s

10 Likes

15 Likes

beautiful raven!
it would seem to be somewhere other than philly, tho… :thinking:
i see palm trees and lots of water. (and a big black bird!)

12 Likes

Undisclosed location.

10 Likes

speaking of big black birds:
i caught this guy roosting in a planter box on the front porch this evening:

that is my nemesis, El Gallo Apocalypto. he has been the subject of many of my hand-printed portraits. (yes, @knoxblox , Apocalypto is real and still staking out my yard as his domain).
i tolerate him. just not in my planters!

14 Likes