Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

Nature red in tooth and tentacle.

10 Likes

Something like that. Maybe hooter. Maybe a anlmal that says “huhuu” meaning something like “Is there anybody out there?”. Or something to do with rumors… Can’t say…

10 Likes

Happy Bunday!

Some sleeping bunny pics. Rabbits can sleep with their eyes open, so one way to tell if they are sleeping is to look at their noses: if their noses barely twitch it means they are asleep.

My son bought this little pet house/bed for the buck a couple years ago. The buck never showed much interest in it, though the doe would occasionally try to get in even though she was too big for it.

For some reason we took the “bed” out of the house, and suddenly the buck loved it.

15 Likes

High ceilings. Big selling point in real estate :wink:

11 Likes

It’s location, location, location!

11 Likes

13 Likes
12 Likes

Here are the dogs. One in their outfit.

15 Likes

I did not get my camera out in time to photograph the road runner (for real!)

17 Likes

Did you at least get the coyote’s business card?

14 Likes

He was looking at me weird. I did check to make sure I wasn’t accidentally standing on a big X with a bowl of birdseed.

11 Likes

Tuxedogirl washing day.

She was not a happy cat.

She will not stand still long enough to towel off effectively or blow dry her.

14 Likes

22 Likes

This costs too much to be a reasonable solution, but I’m sure someone could make one at home that would suffice with a hand-held hair dryer and some hose.

https://www.amazon.com/Capacity-Professional-Intelligent-Adjustable-Temperature/dp/B09YT417KP/ref=sr_1_120?keywords=pet+dryers+for+cats&qid=1700457086&refinements=p_76%3A2661625011&refresh=1&rnid=2661623011&rps=1&sr=8-120

6 Likes

It will take some time to convince a cat that this is neither a microwave oven, nor a new box for a trip to the vet.
How about something that’s more like the hairdryer from Blade Runner?

9 Likes

Why not just eliminating the dryer?

8 Likes

If I were to put that out and tell the cats not to go in there they’d all be fighting over who gets to go in first.

We put up a gate to keep Old Man from going upstairs because he’s having bathroom problems.

This girl rarely goes up there but as soon as we close the gate she begs to go up there.

And, she’s like Daffy Duck who always forgets he can fly.

She knows she can clear that gate without even trying but she bangs on it to squeeze through.

She finally gets through walks to the top, turns around and comes back down.

13 Likes

exactly GIF

Mine is the Blue Bin, in which I carry all my heavy items home from San Diego so I can keep them together and is easy to use in the border x-ray scanner. If I forget to put the lid back on, Gremlin will be sitting in it within 5 minutes. She likes to climb into the jute shopping bag when I come home from grocery shopping at local stores, too.

“Let me take the groceries out, first!”

12 Likes
7 Likes

This is exactly how Chinchillas bath!

12 Likes