Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

Tuxedogirl tends to panic-pee in pet carriers. This one can sounds like it can get very messy for her.

6 Likes

wile

8 Likes

Ask your vet about gabapentin. One dose the night before, second dose a few hours before the car ride, and our fluffy sensitive Other Cat is chilled out but not really tranquilized like with acepromazine. She communes with the Old Gods for while and then is back to her high strung self later in the day.

10 Likes

Oooh, kitty quaaludes!

9 Likes

So much dust in the air. Did I detect a couple of tiny sneezes at 0:46? Tiny respirator needed!

8 Likes

I don’t have a picture for reasons but…

Our bathroom has a heat vent across from the toilet, Old Man was laying under it taking a nice warm nap so I sneak in to pee.

As I’m standing there Old Man gets up, walks behind the toilet, jumps on the bowl and then onto the counter.

He then jumps off the counter and lays back down.

He’s very lucky at my age I still have the ability to start and stop.

Mr. Feral was keeping him company.

14 Likes

Second that recommendation. The old man never appreciated being high, he got extra grumpy about how his body was all wobbly, but it did nix his anxiety during transport and visit. Even the blood and urine samples went ok. We relied on a lesser dose for pain management there at the end and it helped him a lot his last few days.

11 Likes

New foster kittens with mama cat this time. Approx 3 weeks old. Two orange sherbet boys, one mini-me of mama cat female.

13 Likes

Oh those giant ears

Happy Aww GIF by MCDM

11 Likes

:scream: :scream: :scream:

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/entertainment/2023/11/22/drunk-dog-moos-cprog-orig-bdk.cnn

6 Likes

Who dis? Iz friend?

17 Likes

Regult?

7 Likes

Yes! :blush:

9 Likes

13 Likes

I’m thankful for this thread…

These birds have mastered the art of cohabitation.

Click through to see more…

16 Likes

Kitten Thxgiving noms

14 Likes

13 Likes

Some old people smell of cat-pee. Some cats smell of old-people-pee.

3 Likes

I iz helping.

15 Likes

Tuxedogirl, Couch Sphinx

16 Likes