Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

8 Likes

Awww! It’s the fuzzy version of an in-law! I love it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/11/12/europe/circus-lion-captured-loose-italy-intl/index.html

4 Likes

Glutton.

18 Likes

Old Man wanted to be in the pictures of the craft project.

And then he fell asleep.

13 Likes

21 Likes
12 Likes

“Halp!!!”

(It’s too small for her. Will try to get back to the Aldi Aisle of Shame tomorrow for the next size up, if they aren’t sold out already.)

12 Likes

21 Likes

20 Likes

My wife was just at Aldi buying up all the Advent calendars, I can’t believe she would have missed those.

I’m an enabler so I’m going to show her this.

5 Likes

They run a bit small, I think, so give her a heads-up.
Bitey Cat is 9lbs but very lean, and this XS labeled for 7-10lb dogs like Chihuahuas, Yorkies is too small. I hope I can still get a size S replacement if I get there tomorrow.

7 Likes

I was cleaning up his poopy mess, he was sound asleep in the other room, I opened the wash machine lid turned around and when I turned back he was inside.

He’s completely deaf, he has some sort of radar.

It makes us happy that he’s still doing some of the crazy cat stuff but he is shrinking, he looks like a kitten some days.

I saw that feral cat topic, our feral is also all cuddly but today the dryer belt broke and as I was replacing it Mr. Feral decided to kill it.

13 Likes

Poor guy. Trying to get heard in the middle of the parking lot is very hard.

15 Likes

ETA

A Photo competition in Spain. It is free to enter.

8 Likes

Happy Caturday.

13 Likes
17 Likes

Huuhkaja.

10 Likes

“Screamer”? That’s on point!

8 Likes

19 Likes