Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

To capture cats fish don’t have to provide a glowing lure, they just have to open wide enough that the cat fits.

11 Likes

Or maybe…

5 Likes

How all cats see themselves:

5 Likes
5 Likes

Charlie has had his follow-up exam from his neuter operation and is doing great, so he is now officially adoptable. If anyone knows someone who’s interested, I’m free to discuss logistics (from the San Diego/Tijuana area).

15 Likes

We’re at the, we’ve tried everything else why not steroids, portion of the game.

Old Man is now on steroids and antibiotics twice a day along with probiotics. We can’t get his diarrhea under control.

Poor guy gets 3 pills and a syringe twice a day.

He’s sleeping a lot but he’s still able to get up on the counter and yesterday was the first time in months he went from floor to counter to fridge to top of kitchen cabinets.

It’s a real head scratcher, he’s not showing signs that his quality of life is slipping but he’s really not healthy.

11 Likes

Kuma died today. We made the decision to have a vet come to our home and euthanize him, the balance had tipped and it was time.

I will miss him so much. 16 years of love. You were a great kitty, Kuma

Photo 3

Fuck cancer

4 Likes

Holy kitty litter; that moggie is gorgeous.

10 Likes

The sleep of the (not so) innocent -

17 Likes

:sob::broken_heart::sob:
I’m so sorry. You honor and show your love for him by carrying the burden of doing the right thing: taking him away from the pain. Sending healing energy :blue_heart:

16 Likes

That makes me very sad.

So sorry for your loss.

19 Likes

Organized Crime Love GIF by Law & Order

16 Likes

We are very sorry. Aqui em casa sentimos muito.

Virtual Hug GIF

16 Likes

I’m so sorry…

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

16 Likes
10 Likes

Woh-uh-oh, listen to the music
All the time

17 Likes

i-c-u

:heart_eyes_cat:

15 Likes