Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

Word I Agree GIF by INTO ACTION

9 Likes

Waiting for sashimi. The service here is awlful.

11 Likes

Scottish farmers step in and do what officials couldn’t. Fiona is saved!

Hi Five Yes GIF by Aardman Animations

FOLLOW UP:

seth meyers lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

frustrated frustration GIF

12 Likes

She got her hair cut!

Hair Haircut GIF

12 Likes

For pilling cats (and dogs), I got a bag of very small empty capsules ages ago from a health food store… I either cut the pills into small enough pieces or reduce them to powder. It is much easier to get the capsule down the gullet than the bare bitter pill. It is still a struggle with difficult critters, but a bit easier.
With the nasty liquids, I mix them with fortiflora – everybody loves that stuff. I have a bit of pure fortiflora and then some mixed with meds and suck the meds in the syringe first and then some pure stuff second so that the first thing they taste is the pure stuff. The really sensitive ones will still foam a bit at the super bitter stuff like prednisone, but not as much as the pure meds.

10 Likes

Write That Down Dougie Payne GIF by Travis

Thanks @knoxblox @crenquis @tcg550

10 Likes

I posted a few weeks ago that our daughter and husband lost their bunny.

It didn’t take long for them to miss the pitter patter of little feet.

But instead of getting a brand new kitty they found an older woman that had to move suddenly and couldn’t take her 8 year old cat.

She’s been paying attention all these years.

It’s been less than two weeks and the cat has been to the vet 3 times because it refused to eat and it’s liver function was in the toilet. Antibiotics, subcutaneous fluids and b12 along with an appetite stimulant and kitty seems to have turned the corner.

We are watching the kitty in a couple weeks for a week but we’re doing it at their place because it doesn’t need the stress of our wackadoodle cats.

They’re leaving their credit card on file at the vet just in case.

8 Likes

Work from home day.

He spent an hour hopping around the yard, then decided to “supervise” me to make sure I was working. He was actually sleeping, but I woke him up trying to take the picture :sob:

19 Likes

14 Likes

The princess almost never grooms anyone else. But she seems to know old man Kuma is terminally ill. Been grooming him at least once a day for a week. The pain meds we started him on have made him more comfortable

14 Likes
14 Likes

Not sure if this is the right thread for this, so if it’s not I’ll move it… but, it doesn’t seem right for the touron thread either?

4 Likes

I guess not. Being foolish in your own backyard isn’t the same as tourism is it?

4 Likes

8 Likes

What do cats love listening to? I bet they are into Prog Kraut Rock.

7 Likes

Also one of my favorite album covers…

5 Likes

Cat Stevens, Cat Power, Stray Cats?

7 Likes

JUspTQ4

6 Likes

My rabbits definitely prefer listening to slow classical, instrumental lullabies, and lofi hip hop.

(eta:

10 Likes

f4

11 Likes