Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

Sundown. Yikes!

9 Likes

Helping my daughter go through old boxes of stuff, and being a total trooper about it:

IMG_4525

16 Likes

Saw these two about 5 ft apart.

17 Likes

About 500 miles north it doesn’t even rise it’s much better here in the far south.

They think that if somebody is stading on the edge they will get fed.

19 Likes

Mr. Feral wanted the ornaments from the centerpiece.

17 Likes

“Soon.”

10 Likes

I had to use the spray bottle several times after the Christmas tree went up just to remind our feline friends I will absolutely soak them if they nibble on it

9 Likes

This is our easy going teenager, she loves this time of year. Once the ornaments are up she works hard knocking them off the branches.

13 Likes

-8°C (17.6°F)

17 Likes

Is that a froggie angel ornament???
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Yes, and get this, it dances.

20231206_171520

12 Likes

How have your cats not destroyed that yet?!!?

Cat Playing GIF

13 Likes

They’re all old, the one laying under the tree above is the only one that tries to remove ornaments but my wife welds them to the tree so she’s rarely successful.

Seizure kitty chews on the branches but not the ornaments.

Mr. Feral got in the tree early this morning but just layed there.

Old Man, unfortunately, doesn’t care about the tree anymore.

The tree is screwed to the base and the base has a very heavy weight so it’s like a Weeble, it will wooble but it won’t fall done.

9 Likes

We took Old Man to the doctor, still trying to figure what to do because there’s not much change.

The good news is he actually gained a pound, the bad news is he’s pooping 5 - 7 times a day and it ain’t pretty.

FecalPCR test which, apparently, can look for DNA of all kinds of crazy and some rare parasites that a regular fecal test can miss.

If that doesn’t turn up anything it’s decide about chemotherapy. We did learn we can give the chemotherapy stuff at home with capsules. It’s expensive but more worrisome is the side effects that we may/probably don’t want to put him through.

But for now, after a through exam, he does not appear to be in pain so it’s steroids, gabapentin, thyroid pill, B12, and probiotics. He takes them like a champ.

He gets a wash an fluff regularly because of his potty issues.

13 Likes

That face! His eyes in the second photo–adorable! :heart_eyes_cat:

13 Likes

I really appreciate you sharing your struggles with the old guy with the rest of us. I wish you the best of luck with him and his health problems.

13 Likes

11 Likes

I spoke too soon about Mr. Feral. He was laying in the tree knocking stuff out.

8 Likes

Such helpful kitties:

14 Likes

He looks so very happy. :smile_cat:

9 Likes