Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

I swear those things intentionally antagonized our old golden retriever… Seemed like they new his jumping abilities (almost zero) and would glide just above his head.

12 Likes
12 Likes

Wednesday grooming session.

That’s about 1/3 the amount of fur I groomed out on Monday, but he still has more. And that is just the fur I can reach. He won’t let me groom his tummy, so I have to pluck it sneakily. I get nice chunks that way, and he hates me for it. :laughing:

The robot vac sucked up so much fur that it surrendered.

eta: more happy relaxation — flopping in his little hidey-house. A flop is the ultimate state of rabbit bliss.

The pictures don’t do it justice, ‘coz he’s camera shy.

18 Likes

Grooming-flop-bliss edition!

13 Likes

Bailey let me take his picture! He almost never lets me do that!

22 Likes

I tried to get Shadow, but he wouldn’t stay still.

22 Likes

“i said no pictures!”
poor Shadow! get a model release next time, paparazzi!

14 Likes

Some friends had these windows that reached nearly to the ground. A squirrel would grab an acorn and go eat it front of the window to enjoy the cats batting at the glass in futility. I thought the squirrel would stop after the day someone came in the front door during a taunting session and one of the cats bolted out and nearly caught the squirrel. But nope

Squirrels GIF

15 Likes

Shadow doesn’t mind getting his picture taken. He just doesn’t like staying still. If he’s not asleep, he’s moving. He’s either playing with toys, play fighting with Bailey, barking, or pacing the floor. He seems incapable of staying still unless he’s asleep.

14 Likes
15 Likes
10 Likes

Skink #2, xtra smol

Released unharmed. (It was already missing part of its tail, as many skinks do, for reasons.)

22 Likes

15 Likes

Snl Snack GIF by Saturday Night Live

11 Likes

Max, immaculate

22 Likes

Immaxulate?

14 Likes

Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 5.30.59 PM

19 Likes

Dammit! So close!

9 Likes

Immaxulapode?

9 Likes

We’ve been busy with work and our neighbor, I’ve missed a lot of good pictures.

We had to ask this guy to please get off so we could do our job.

24 Likes