Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

10 Likes

21 Likes

I bought a couple test cans of the “hydrating purée” flavors, and both of the babies ate with relish - thanks for the recommendation!

11 Likes

The difference between dogs & cats?

https://www.reddit.com/r/FunnyAnimals/comments/1dpwucp/mission_success_cat/

16 Likes

I Love It Fx GIF by Better Things

12 Likes

What a difference a day makes:

Cirrus has a belly the size of a tennis ball, and she’s still eating! No sub-q fluids today either.
Joey continues to be his happy self, so far a kitten on easy level.

19 Likes

20 Likes

Excited Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

That must be such a relief!

11 Likes

Violet, the neighborhood pest controller, looks like a heraldic panther.

An unwelcome housemate.

19 Likes

No they don’t. Nothing’s on fire, for a start.

14 Likes

Violet is trying her best. We just have to imagine the fire flowing from her fearsome mouth

17 Likes

Let’s take a journey behind the scenes into a day in the life of Dr. Ri Chang (they/them), one of our two fintastic Aquarium veterinarians. From checking a turtle’s shell to looking down a shark’s throat—and beyond—they do it all! Dr. Chang’s passion for their work shines through as they navigate care for diverse species, marine research, and education. :blue_heart: :stethoscope::shark:

from

13 Likes

[The history of the world according to cats - Eva-Maria Geigl (youtube.com

18 Likes

Getting lanky

Bath time or chewing time? She keeps trying to bathe him when he’s trying to sleep and he gets annoyed. But it’s the only time he holds still!

20 Likes

Spoilered for her sheer, utter beauty… so y’all don’t faint from how beautiful she is…

from

[ETA]

from

from

22 Likes

We’re still camping. We only took Mrs. Seizure Kitty with us, she’s currently the oldest at 14ish.

She’s spends most of the day in her bedroom in the over cab bunk. At night she sleeps in bed with my wife. She does enjoy watching out the window.

18 Likes

A double mysterious @OBJ !

12 Likes

Not an album, but several songs.Check This: John K. Samson/ The Weakerthans and the Saga of Virtute the Cat – The Indy Review

Plea from a cat named Virtute is a song that echoes a dark part of my life and the kitty who saved me from myself long enough for me to crawl out of that hole and find some family. I miss her. She put in 18 long years of devotion, Empress Joule the Velcro Cat. She of the jade eyes full of determination. Nothing stopped that cat

joule- eyes open

18 Likes

She is so beautiful. Muito bonita. Is she ok? The seizure Episodes you told us were scary.

I am sorry. She was Very cute.

13 Likes

Monday cat.

18 Likes